Sponsored

Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders on preorder (and on sale!)

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm liking these as well.

I guess we need to get them power coated ourselves to protect from rust? Looks like it's bare steel w/ the optional UHMW covering only the center section of the outward/bottom-facing side.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting, but I'll wait. They look like they'll catch a lot of dirt and crap on top, seems to not be flat but "pockets" of sorts? Hard to tell in the photos/cad and don't have time for the video right now.
Pretty expensive, but so is anything that's of decent quality in this game it seems, just a couple tiny LED pods can cost a bundle, LOL.
I won't ever crawl anywhere near as crazy as they do though, and just for looks it's too much $. Also have to see how/if these work somehow as a step, as tilted up as they are. But great to see them work together at getting us cool stuff, they know what they're doing, not after a quick money grab. Keep it up!

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm liking these as well.

I guess we need to get them power coated ourselves to protect from rust? Looks like it's bare steel w/ the optional UHMW covering only the center section of the outward/bottom-facing side.
My Line-X guy quoted $125 for the pair... but he is the brother of one of my employees, so maybe its a deal?

RubiconSasquatch

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSquatch, 2021 JLUR, 2008 JK-X, 65 Elco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMO if you're just getting them for looks these probably aren't the right ones. If you want to use them though, these seem to be really good. Paint them with a rattle can or two, couple coats, proper dry time between, etc - before you put them on - shouldn't be any rust issues. Plus, you can easily touch them up as needed. Powder coating and line-x also get scratches and scrapes, but are way more difficult to repair.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
IMO if you're just getting them for looks these probably aren't the right ones. If you want to use them though, these seem to be really good. Paint them with a rattle can or two, couple coats, proper dry time between, etc - before you put them on - shouldn't be any rust issues. Plus, you can easily touch them up as needed. Powder coating and line-x also get scratches and scrapes, but are way more difficult to repair.
Wouldn't go this route normally, but I have connection to the owner of the line-x shop

Sponsored

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting, but I'll wait. They look like they'll catch a lot of dirt and crap on top, seems to not be flat but "pockets" of sorts? Hard to tell in the photos/cad and don't have time for the video right now.
Pretty expensive, but so is anything that's of decent quality in this game it seems, just a couple tiny LED pods can cost a bundle, LOL.
I won't ever crawl anywhere near as crazy as they do though, and just for looks it's too much $. Also have to see how/if these work somehow as a step, as tilted up as they are. But great to see them work together at getting us cool stuff, they know what they're doing, not after a quick money grab. Keep it up!
Yes, I'm interested to know if there will be an option from Next Venture Motorsports to cover/seal those "pockets" on the top side or just cover the entire length of the top. Maybe just an aluminum sheet or something that spans the entire top side? It would keep water/dirt/mud from filling those areas. Maybe coat that with something like LINE-X spray if these can double as steps. I mean, this is probably something we could do ourselves, include power coating, but it would be nice if offered as an add-on option from the fabricator. @LiteBrite, thoughts?

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not installed yet- just showed up yesterday. I leave for 2 weeks vacation tomorrow. I have a friend who owns a Line-X dealership. Probably not the brightest solution, but I am going to get them bedlined. Hard to repair of scratched up. Hope I don't regret it.

whole set up weighs about 170lbs without the Line-X

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) 43445A16-EDE2-4450-92E8-363775DE18C4

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) A176145C-1E29-4C0D-8AED-7796578FFE73

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) D4CC9B73-707F-414B-9487-27EF5569AD2F

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) 1ED7738F-AE89-4845-BBA0-AA655F4BCFFA

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) 930AD09E-58A2-49BD-9D07-A3E1BF1650AA

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) 18A47A6F-57DC-479B-BEB4-8F9DA5F5B48C

Ford Bronco Next Venture Motorsports has their sliders  on preorder (and on sale!) 97239BBA-436A-4111-9784-3A3A51A4E6E0
Sponsored