Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My understanding is that Brewster includes a lifetime powertrain warranty with all their new vehicles sold - maybe @cverde can confirm. I can try and post a copy of what was sent to me but it covers the basics of powertrain but was very strict on maintaining service records from a repair shop (Ford or otherwise) turbos were not on the list but I'm wondering if that's viewed as exhaust component. I would defer to Chris or Brian from Brewster on this - I'm just a member here on the forum, no affiliation to the dealership. As for the extended Ford warranty (ESP) I suspect that will also be available in a variety of flavors and I agree I am more than likely getting that as well.
Keep in mind there is a website (of course I forgot it), for the Ford Extended Warranty (it's been mentioned on this forum months ago).

You can purchase the extended warranty even after driving the vehicle home, but it eliminates the 'typical' dealer markup. I'm NOT saying that Brewster marks up the extended warranty, I have NO IDEA what they charge. I'm just saying it is possible to get the Ford Extended Warranty without purchasing it from a dealer.
Sponsored

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

TimBee

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this has already been addressed.
How are trade ins going to be handled?....time of order placement? Time of delivery? I’ll be coming from out of state (MA) as well.
Maybe @cverde can talk to this?

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

oh Snap , i thought you worked there since the DMs for switching was going through you. I will look into all of it, thanks for your efforts...

so @cverde how much is the bumper to bumper warranty from Ford going to be, any guesses? 1500?
NO - you still have to call the Ford Customer Relations Center to make the transfer to Brewster yourself - I was just helping Brian at Ford keep track of which members are part of our group with a spreadsheet of contacts and reservation #s. The Ford # to make the switch is 800-334-4375 I just made mine and the person I spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable of the process. I was able to immediately see the change in my Ford acct.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all!

I'm one of the sales reps from Brewster Ford. I was talking to Brian this morning and he mentioned this post so I figured I'd hop on to introduce myself on behalf of the dealership. If anyone has questions pertaining to the group buy, how buying in NY works, the process going forward, etc. feel free to reach out to me directly. (I'm not sure if posting my email and direct line are allowed, if someone can clear that up for me that'd be appreciated) I'll be monitoring the thread as best I can to answer things that pop up, but feel free to send me a message if need be. Brian is still running the operation, but I'll be here to assist him however possible
Welcome,
So I received the letter from Brian.
Couple of questions
  • The lifetime powertrain warranty is not mentioned. this is part of the deal correct?
  • As we look at the details of said powertrain warranty I don't see anything on the turbo's - are these covered?
  • I will pm a couple of others
Thank you for your time and the approach Brewster Ford is taking - it is both shocking and disappointing on what we have seen from other dealers on this forum

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How are trade ins going to be handled?....time of order placement? Time of delivery? I’ll be coming from out of state (MA) as well.
Maybe cverde can talk to this?
That's a good question that I haven't seen answered as of yet.. Just throw in the @ symbol so it draws him to the question. @cverde
Probably be a delay as he hasn't stuck to 24 hour a day access here, but last night he did a pretty good job responding.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a quick question for @cverde (or @Johnny Mo if he got an answer from Brian).

Any chance of being able to swap tires and wheels at delivery? If so I expect to not get a deal like I'd get from local Off Road shop, course would be a nice surprise if you did offer competitive pricing.

Currently tossing around idea of dumping ugly Big Bend Wheels & little tires, and going with Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek or BFG 285's, and probably need new wheels for offset.

So does Brewster Ford have an idea as to whether or not they can do? Or we looking aftermarket?

Thanks

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Morning all, had a busy morning sorry I couldn't hop on sooner. I'll run through all thr questions real quick

To answer the biggest one: Yes the turbos are covered by the Lifetime, and yes the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty is a part of the deal
I have a quick question for @cverde (or @Johnny Mo if he got an answer from Brian).

Any chance of being able to swap tires and wheels at delivery? If so I expect to not get a deal like I'd get from local Off Road shop, course would be a nice surprise if you did offer competitive pricing.

Currently tossing around idea of dumping ugly Big Bend Wheels & little tires, and going with Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek or BFG 285's, and probably need new wheels for offset.

So does Brewster Ford have an idea as to whether or not they can do? Or we looking aftermarket?

Thanks
We can definitely coordinate that. When the switch happens and all of us are assigned individual reservations I would discuss it with your salesperson. I doubt our shop would have an issue with it

Maybe @cverde can talk to this?
The final trade value'll be determined once your Bronco arrives. We'll do an early appraisal when the order is placed to give you an estimate, but because we base everything off fair market value it'll come down to what things are like at the time. If you wanted to pre-trade something in advance though, then by all means

@cverde once our broncos start rolling in they won't be available for the general public to test drive, right?
Absolutely not. Only Broncos meant for regular dealer stock will be available to test drive

Let me know if I missed anything!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks
I had asked Mike @ Brewster a similar question. His reply was they do sell tires but not aftermarket wheels. You could purchase wheels elsewhere and Brewster can mount them. Whether they can give you a trade in credit on wheels/tires would depend on how sell-able they are, he was going to look into it with the service(?) manager.

Or we just all meet at Brewster and have ourselves a swap meet!

Sponsored

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately no dice on getting those registration estimates today. I was supposed to get a call back this afternoon but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm pretty sure they're closed for the day by now so I will reach back out in the morning and hopefully have answers

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was all in on the Outer Banks but now I’m not sure because I’m 100% going Area 51 (pro tip: let your wife pick the color and get vested in the purchase) and I don’t like the color match fenders. I really liked them on my Sahara but on the Bronco I dunno. What do other people think? It probably means I go Badlands but that adds some $$$

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey everyone just a quick update - all of you on my list that reached out should have received an email from Brian today. If you haven't please let me know and I will coordinate with you/him to make sure we have proper contact info. Some of you have already made your reservation transfers (myself included). Looking forward to order banks opening up!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was all in on the Outer Banks but now I’m not sure because I’m 100% going Area 51 (pro tip: let your wife pick the color and get vested in the purchase) and I don’t like the color match fenders. I really liked them on my Sahara but on the Bronco I dunno. What do other people think? It probably means I go Badlands but that adds some $$$
I would say save the money and stick with the Outer Banks. I'm imagining aftermarket will be making all kinds of flares soon enough. And figure maybe a couple hundred aftermarket is better than another $3k or so to go up a trim.
Sponsored