Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haven't read every post in this thread but saw someone from Winner Ford post up in the Sewell, TX thread so I linked them to this thread.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 12.07.59 PM
Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
...I'm in Central Jersey...I have a reserve (2 dr. base) with All American Ford in Old Bridge...I was in the dealership last Friday(9-11) and talked to the GM Mr. Savino..nice guy talked quite honestly...Said he's pretty sure Ford will do x plan..I'm eligible for A/Z plan,and he's sure Ford will make that plan eligible also...He said he has to wait to hear from Ford,before he can give out definite price options... I can go either way...with the group...or with the A/Z plan..which ever way helps the group out..if it cost me a couple hundred bucks to hit the magic number for the group..well that's ok with me...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
McMahon Ford in Norwalk, CT is only offering MSRP pricing and honoring x-plan. They said the profit margins are too small to offer below MSRP.

Additionally, they said, " Any Dealership that is offer pricing off of MSRP are only going to be doing so to decieve the customer."

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been lurking on this thread and posted a few times on the MD as well. I am about 80% sure of a 4 dr purchase at this point. Currently planning on a 6 hr trip to WV, but would love something closer. Thanks for all the heavy lifting!

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe this Tyler guy doesn't understand holdback?? I made that chart in the 1st post showing dealer profit (based on best assumptions we can make). Even if you subtract the x-plan commission they are looking minimum $800+ profit. Don't even take into account package upgrades (raising MSRP, thus raising profit). Also, from what I understand, don't they also get kick-backs of some sort if they are able to finance through the dealership? Half the people in the survey said "Yes" to finance at dealer.

So for each and every dealer that says "No we can't touch that.... people are crazy to offer that... Are you crazy enough to ask for that on a new Bronco?" we know to just walk away. These dealers forget to realize in this day and age, the customer is much more informed. And on top of that, with the info we share here at Bronco6G, we are WAY more informed to the games dealers play.

And thank you for the update! Much appreciated.
Agreed. 1,300 below invoice at the other dealer compared to 500 over in West Haverstraw, plus the difference in fees with x plan makes the savings pretty close to 2,000 to make the drive to West Virginia. I am still hoping Kaytes or some other local dealer comes up with a competitive offer, but the more I read from dealer after dealer telling the members here how crazy they would
Be to make a similar offer, the more I am appreciating the time, business model and offers made by Stephens and Granger. Very impressed by these guys!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been lurking on this thread and posted a few times on the MD as well. I am about 80% sure of a 4 dr purchase at this point. Currently planning on a 6 hr trip to WV, but would love something closer. Thanks for all the heavy lifting!
Do me a favor and fill out the survey (listed in original post) so I can add you to this list as well.

I feel if we can find something in the South Jersey/Delaware area that we may get a bunch from the MD Buyers club jumping over. I get the WV trip, that's like 8+ for me, which is why I'm looking closer to home.

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do me a favor and fill out the survey (listed in original post) so I can add you to this list as well.

I feel if we can find something in the South Jersey/Delaware area that we may get a bunch from the MD Buyers club jumping over. I get the WV trip, that's like 8+ for me, which is why I'm looking closer to home.
I'm also in the Maryland group and haven't yet switched to Stephens in hope that a dealer that's less that 6 hours away will offer a similar deal. I just filled out the survey for this group too

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I followed up with Schultz Ford in West Haverstraw...

I think we can safely say Schultz has no plans to offer any significant discounts.
Brian, Do you think this applies to Schultz in Nanuet? I know there is 1 other in this group thats at Nanuet with me... Sounds like we will be forced to move if thats the case. At least you got someone on the phone.

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fyi cost to ship an Explorer from Stephens to my area in sePa was ~$550. Don't know if the arrangement from Stevens wold be better.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Monmouth too reserved with All-American Ford. Where did you?
...I'm with you in Monmouth and at All American....I was at the dealership last week..I will try and get back late next week to see if he knows anymore...maybe B&P will be out by then....I may stop in Freehold Ford to ask them a few questions...

Sponsored

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with Causeway Ford in Stafford because a friend I work with is friends with a guy there, who is in charge of the bronco launch too. What is All American saying.
I am going to reach out to them Oct 1 to ask. They told me last time that nothing has been provided by Ford so they can't comment on discounts. This is a massive dealer and I don't expect to get jerked around, but do have written confirmation from Freehold Ford that they will honor x-plan, if it's offered

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Brian, Do you think this applies to Schultz in Nanuet? I know there is 1 other in this group thats at Nanuet with me... Sounds like we will be forced to move if thats the case. At least you got someone on the phone.
I am not sure. Nanuet is closer to me, next town over actually, but I saw the reviews about the manager of that place and I just couldn’t choose them. I would think each Schultz location would make their own deals, but that’s just a guess. Since you live fairly local to me, I will pass along another thought. I got a shipping quote from Stephens in West Virginia. $1,050 to my driveway. That still works out to $750 less than the Schultz offer and I don’t even have to leave the house to get the car. The local deal just makes absolutely no sense to me. Still hoping someone steps up a local competitive deal, but the Stephens shipping option or taking a drive to West Virginia to pick it up both seem like much better options to me!

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agreed. 1,300 below invoice at the other dealer compared to 500 over in West Haverstraw, plus the difference in fees with x plan makes the savings pretty close to 2,000 to make the drive to West Virginia. I am still hoping Kaytes or some other local dealer comes up with a competitive offer, but the more I read from dealer after dealer telling the members here how crazy they would
Be to make a similar offer, the more I am appreciating the time, business model and offers made by Stephens and Granger. Very impressed by these guys!
This. I'm in Central Jersey and at this point my best option is Stephens, plus shipping, still nets me a savings with no jerking around and no hassle. It would be great if a dealer steps up closer but they all seem stuck on "you should be honored to buy at MSRP".

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure. Nanuet is closer to me, next town over actually, but I saw the reviews about the manager of that place and I just couldn’t choose them. I would think each Schultz location would make their own deals, but that’s just a guess. Since you live fairly local to me, I will pass along another thought. I got a shipping quote from Stephens in West Virginia. $1,050 to my driveway. That still works out to $750 less than the Schultz offer and I don’t even have to leave the house to get the car. The local deal just makes absolutely no sense to me. Still hoping someone steps up a local competitive deal, but the Stephens shipping option or taking a drive to West Virginia to pick it up both seem like much better options to me!
Yea driving or shipping right now sounds like a good deal. I saw the manager reviews but against my better judgement went with how close they are..

Sgt_Slawter

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 MKZ 2018 ESCAPE SPORT PKG.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a sales rep at Winner Ford in Cherry Hill NJ. We are selling all broncos at MSRP and honoring all Ford Plans. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Sponsored