Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before I jump in on this, my only goal in this conversation is better understand what Ford has already offered.
Only FE buyers and the select few WT buyers for MY'21 will receive the 1,000.
Ford Pass Points Mod Top.jpg

...it pertains to the Mod top to Mic top.
That’s what I was thinking. Someone else mentioned “most of us,” but that doesn’t seem to be the case. As a Badlands MIC reservation w/ VIN, I did not get the email above, likely because it doesn’t apply to me. What may be confusing is the blanket statements from Ford FAQs like this:
Ford Bronco NO Compensation for wait. 6499F247-3194-4993-A4B9-044C9E705C1C

Correct, MIC tops get $1k plus about 310 for "inconvenience" and I forgot the other reason...
All of us w/ MIC VINs? I don’t know. See above about FE, Wildtrak, Mod to MIC. Definitely would like this to be true. Throw us all MIC VINs a bone.
Do you have a vin yet? If not then your not eligible for the points.
Yes

796D73C3-336A-4D29-8B31-3A358CB5582A.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RoadKiller

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

“To make this right, we'll be providing a complimentary sound deadening headliner on all Broncos equipped with a molded-in-color roof ($495 value)” What is Ford making right for me waiting when this is being given free to everyone - not even an option any more! Price protection when a year later selling for same price.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Before I jump in on this, my only goal in this conversation is better understand what Ford has already offered.

That’s what I was thinking. Someone else mentioned “most of us,” but that doesn’t seem to be the case. As a Badlands MIC reservation w/ VIN, I did not get the email above, likely because it doesn’t apply to me. What may be confusing is the blanket statements from Ford FAQs like this:
Ford Bronco NO Compensation for wait. 796D73C3-336A-4D29-8B31-3A358CB5582A

All of us w/ MIC VINs? I don’t know. See above about FE, Wildtrak, Mod to MIC. Definitely would like this to be true. Throw us all MIC VINs a bone.

Yes

As you have surmised the wording can be confusing, but understanding that the general email pertained to all builds, they reference the upper most ceiling of possible compensation. But as I showed earlier, the caveat for the $1000 worth of Ford Pass Points for the Mod to Mic top compensation is clearly worded that one only gets the compensation if they take delivery of a MY'21 Bronco.

Now, we know that MY'21 WT was not able to be built with a soft top (except for dealer demos). So the population of built customer WT Broncos will be very low based on the failure of Webasto. And while the value of compensation shouldn't have swayed what builds were scheduled with current commodities, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that it was indeed a factor.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes

Correct MIC, With a vin and ORDERED BEFORE 3/19 get the 1k.

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I hate it when a mistake is made or something doesn’t go according to plan and as a business you recognize it, own it and apologize to the customer who then asks, “but what are you going to do to COMPENSATE me?”

compensate you for what? If you want compensation I’ll get you an application and put you to work so you can earn it!

Sometimes a goodwill gesture is in order but some customers are opportunistic vultures. Ford’s communication has been inadequate to put it mildly, but they have made several goodwill gestures which people immediately crap all over as “not enough” anyway. so why bother? If they gave out free Broncos folks here would still find something to complain about!

Modern customer: “Ooh something went wrong! Let’s see how I can seek personal gain from this situation!”

(Sorry. /Rant off)
Exactly, case in point below:

RoadKiller said:
“To make this right, we'll be providing a complimentary sound deadening headliner on all Broncos equipped with a molded-in-color roof ($495 value)” What is Ford making right for me waiting when this is being given free to everyone - not even an option any more! Price protection when a year later selling for same price.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
But as I showed earlier, the caveat for the $1000 worth of Ford Pass Points for the Mod to Mic top
As has been stated in other threads, there are other Ford Pass Comps emails out there. -
Delivered BaseSasquatch -262K total points

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Free headliner for something they can’t even build. Yayyyy

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This post is a large part of what is wrong with the world today.

Too many people with their hands out expecting something for nothing.
WHERE'S MY TROPHY!

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can’t get a new Xbox.
I think they should give me a discount for waiting so long.

my house is also 1 month behind.
Maybe they will give me some freebies
I get the point you're making but my house was 2 months behind, so the builder did throw in a few things for us. Less compensation, more negotiation in our case lol

That said I believe Ford should offer us original orderers cheaper hard tops when they're available. It's what we originally ordered.
Don't worry about the Ford Pass Points compensation for the Mod top to Mic switch. There was a caveat in the email that it only applied to those who took delivery of a MY'21 Bronco. The WT reservation holders that for the most part have been pushed to MY'22 won't receive those points. Only FE buyers and the select few WT buyers for MY'21 will receive the 1,000.
Correct MIC, With a vin and ORDERED BEFORE 3/19 get the 1k.
I ordered a mod top, prior to 3/19. Got that email. Then after 3/19 I switched to mic top, and then switched again in June to soft top.
I have a VIN

Do I still get the points? I'm a bit confused on that because I met the requirements initially but I changed my build around to get the Bronco sooner.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got 262,000 FordPass Rewards points as compensation…

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This post is a large part of what is wrong with the world today.

Too many people with their hands out expecting something for nothing.
That couldn’t be said any better…and the fact that people think it’s okay to voice that entitlement is amazing.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think we all forget that you're more special than everyone else and deserve free stuff that no one else does. Forgive our ignorance. In return, we'll forgive your ignorance for not understanding that the price protection is MY21 pricing - which is what is still being shown everywhere - on MY22 models - whose prices have yet to be released. Do we have a Deal McNeil there champ?

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone is in the same situation. That is why Ford is giving this to everyone. You are not special.
Sponsored