Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Okay, so maybe I’m losing my mind, but didn’t Ford tout at one point that the FEs would be individually numbered? I know the pre-production FE I sat in at the touring roadshow definitely had a plate near the shifter that had “1 of 7000” stamped into it. However, the FEs that have been delivered seem to only have a small plate that has “First Edition” painted on it.

Assuming I’m not crazy, did Ford just totally drop the ball on this, or is it possible that once they are all delivered, the stamped plate will be mailed to us? I did notice that the plates look like they are held in with “Bronco Bolts,” so they theoretically could be swapped out pretty easily.

Any chance @PREMiERdrum has any insight on this?
Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much more do you need to brag about? You’re getting a FE. That isn’t enough? Now you need to be #253 of 7000? Get over it and enjoy the damn thing.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Okay, so maybe I’m losing my mind, but didn’t Ford tout at one point that the FEs would be individually numbered? I know the pre-production FE I sat in at the touring roadshow definitely had a plate near the shifter that had “1 of 7000” stamped into it. However, the FEs that have been delivered seem to only have a small plate that has “First Edition” painted on it.

Assuming I’m not crazy, did Ford just totally drop the ball on this, or is it possible that once they are all delivered, the stamped plate will be mailed to us? I did notice that the plates look like they are held in with “Bronco Bolts,” so they theoretically could be swapped out pretty easily.

Nope you are losing your mind..lol jk. but NO, they never said they would be numbered..they just gave a number of how many units will be built.

Sponsored

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Nope you are losing your mind..lol jk. but NO, they never said they would be numbered..they just gave a number of how many units will be built.
Is Ford actually building 7000? I thought i read somewhere that it is up to 7000. Meaning if any of the 7000 reservations canceled or change trims, those would not be reallocated to anyone.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This. People just jumped to the conclusion that they would be individually numbered after seeing the pre-production unit with a 1 of 7000 plate.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In one of the videos from the Tennessee event one of the Ford employees was driving a FE number 1 of 7000. I will post it when I find it.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is Ford actually building 7000? I thought i read somewhere that it is up to 7000. Meaning if any of the 7000 reservations canceled or change trims, those would not be reallocated to anyone.
We can hope they just get scrapped, but I kinda expect they'll go more the route of what they did with the Mach E. That is, give allocations away via celebrity endorsement B.S. Lots of money to be made on those extra FEs...

Or just give them to high volume dealers.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This. People just jumped to the conclusion that they would be individually numbered after seeing the pre-production unit with a 1 of 7000 plate.
Think about it, every single FE is literally 1 of 7,000. So every single FE could have that same exact plate. Ford is not lying if they put that “1 of 7,000” plate in every single one.

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did not see that, however, why? if you can make them by Dec,,,I think they will and do. but I am guessing like you. I have faith in their leadership.. maybe some don't..I do.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak