luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait so you didn't have a GT/2022 Allocation and were banking on your dealership getting more allocations and now you're upset they didn't so you can't convert to a Raptor? Is that what this is?

Dealer "thought" they'd get more. They didn't. I mean Ford has botched a bunch of things on this whole process but not giving your dealer what they had promised to you isn't really on Ford, that's your dealer over promising.

It sucks you've waited this long, I'm not trying to diminish that.
I've got the Raptor order and confirmation from Ford, but it's getting taken away
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2022 allocation and it rolled over into 2023.

You better check with your dealer.

do this .. goto ford performance chat and give them your dealer code and order number .. if they tell you your order is unscheduled and clean then your allocation rolled over

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They are guaranteed 1 allocation for 23 I thought - also it sounds like your dealer committed to giving you a car they didn't have. I think your issue is with them and not Ford. It sounds like none of the 3 "unused" allocations were ever converted into your name...if they had been you'd have an actual order. I was not a GT holder, I was an extra...I did NOT get scheduled in 22 but I HAD a Raptor order at this point. I got pushed to 23 and I am now scheduled. This really sounds like a false promise from the dealer and they got their hand slapped from the cookie jar - sorry this happened to you.

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer thinking Ford will do is different from Ford saying/writing in black and white that they will do. i guess it is high time that you stop waiting and go and buy a bronco which is available or place an order with another dealer. If you want to know big dealers in your area, it is easy to get that list from internet.
Bronco raptor will be a difficult one to get because of the demand. but there r people flipping it.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree 100%. The reservation for for the 2021 OG models. Not the Heritage or Raptors.
I gave up my original 2021 order to get a Raptor and get in the back of the line for one, but there isn't a line for me to be in. Now, I'm hearing the the reservation program is ending next month. At least I can go back to my original order but still will probably be late next year by the time I get a 2 door BadSas.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here are the facts if anyone cares ... If you actually had an 2022 GT/Allocation and was not scheduled in 2022 and then it automatically rollover into 2023. Below is a text from my salesman received 5 mins ago:

Ford Bronco No Raptor for you 1666040532248

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are guaranteed 1 allocation for 23 I thought - also it sounds like your dealer committed to giving you a car they didn't have. I think your issue is with them and not Ford. It sounds like none of the 3 "unused" allocations were ever converted into your name...if they had been you'd have an actual order. I was not a GT holder, I was an extra...I did NOT get scheduled in 22 but I HAD a Raptor order at this point. I got pushed to 23 and I am now scheduled. This really sounds like a false promise from the dealer and they got their hand slapped from the cookie jar - sorry this happened to you.
You're right, I shouldn't have used "Unused" in original post, they were used. The 2022 Raptor allocation orders are getting built for 2023, MY Dealer thought they were getting an additional 3 allocations for 2023 so they put my Raptor order in, I received confirmation email and order email from Ford. I guess it's just going to go back to my original order

IMG_095AF0F632FA-1.jpeg

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer thinking Ford will do is different from Ford saying/writing in black and white that they will do. i guess it is high time that you stop waiting and go and buy a bronco which is available or place an order with another dealer. If you want to know big dealers in your area, it is easy to get that list from internet.
Bronco raptor will be a difficult one to get because of the demand. but there r people flipping it.
yeah, That's why I was hoping to get one. I wasn't going to flip, I just wanted a Raptor. I'll go back to my original order and hopefully get a Raptor later down the road.

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am the dealer rep for Stephens Auto Center.

For 2022 Raptors we were allocated I believe 14 Raptors. We did not take delivery of 14 Raptors. When 2023 ordering began, we thought, incorrectly I might add, based on the chart we saw from Ford, that we had 3 from 2022 that would roll over and add to our 3 that were earned for 2023. We took Raptor orders. Ford did not roll over the 3 from 2022. Therefore, some customers lost their ability to receive Raptors.

2022 Raptor orders were based on “hand raising” with Ford. 2023 Raptor orders are at the discretion of the dealer. Because we *thought* we would have three rollovers, and we thought we would earn additional based on 2023 sales, we took more orders for Raptors than what the allocation turned out to be. It was a bad assessment of the situation on our part and one that we regret, however, the bottom line is, we’re limited in the number we’ll be given, therefore, some of those orders we took are not going to get a Raptor.

/john

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You're right, I shouldn't have used "Unused" in original post, they were used. The 2022 Raptor allocation orders are getting built for 2023, MY Dealer thought they were getting an additional 3 allocations for 2023 so they put my Raptor order in, I received confirmation email and order email from Ford. I guess it's just going to go back to my original order
That sucks man. Sounds like a huge miscommunication. Hopefully you can convert back to your previous order, or I guess wait in line to see if they get more allocations the second half the year or 2024.

Sponsored
OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am the dealer rep for Stephens Auto Center.

For 2022 Raptors we were allocated I believe 14 Raptors. We did not take delivery of 14 Raptors. When 2023 ordering began, we thought, incorrectly I might add, based on the chart we saw from Ford, that we had 3 from 2022 that would roll over and add to our 3 that were earned for 2023. We took Raptor orders. Ford did not roll over the 3 from 2022. Therefore, some customers lost their ability to receive Raptors.

2022 Raptor orders were based on “hand raising” with Ford. 2023 Raptor orders are at the discretion of the dealer. Because we *thought* we would have three rollovers, and we thought we would earn additional based on 2023 sales, we took more orders for Raptors than what the allocation turned out to be. It was a bad assessment of the situation on our part and one that we regret, however, the bottom line is, we’re limited in the number we’ll be given, therefore, some of those orders we took are not going to get a Raptor.

/john
Thanks for clarifying John. Wasn't trying to bash your dealership, you guys have been great and honored your pricing, Just ranting over a disappointment after a long wait.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks man. Sounds like a huge miscommunication. Hopefully you can convert back to your previous order, or I guess wait in line to see if they get more allocations the second half the year or 2024.
I can convert back to my previous order. I was just excited about cookies and cream and now just getting vanilla. lol

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can convert back to my previous order. I was just excited about cookies and cream and now just getting vanilla. lol
Enjoy the vanilla and get the cookies and cream later. When there isn't the $30k markup for the cookies and cream.

Also edit the thread title to be less hostile to Ford.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford: "I have altered the allocation formula. Pray I do not alter it further."

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you had the 7MT Two Door Badlands on order then I would confirm that is Cookies and Cream territory.

I got the two door Badlands 7MT and couldn't be happier. (well if Ford offered a 2.7 with the MT then I could be a little bit happier. Oh and if they offered a 3.0 with the 7MT then I might have a slightly bigger grin.) Very happy with the 2 door and the 7MT.
Sponsored