John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, I know that you don’t know officially how many, if any, of the 14 allocated will get built in MY23, but if you were to make an educated guess, what would it be?

14, as mentioned in my post above, was for 2022. 3 for 2023. Ford only built 11 of the 14 in 2022. If I were to guess for 2023, I would say they'll build all 3 of those allocated to us, but one never knows for sure.

/john
Sponsored

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting 3 years for a vehicle that was first produced in early to mid-2021? People love to be a martyr.
You guys need to read. I said “GOING” on three years. It’s been two years and three months. I’m passed the two year mark so I’m going on Three years. I’ve been a priority 10 code the entire time and I still haven’t got a vin number so by the time I get the Bronco, it’ll be pretty close to three years anyways

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just a thought- if you still want a Bronco (not raptor), you can get it via Carvana or privately (craigslist or even post in the market place with your criteria). People are willing to sell it. Some wont even need mark up. If you want new one then pls check out dealers in south east michigan, many big ones wil sell for MSRP. Granted ordering with your current dealer didnt workout, but i see no point in wasting time- when there r viable options.
Now it is Raptor, tomorrow another attractive limited availability variant will b released. Looking for next big thing because of reservation time stamp wont always work . Limited supply things always have shortage.

Last edited:

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
people can down play. they can say its first world problems, its just a truck, it is what is. and of course those are all true. BUT ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN!!!!!!!!!! Ford has fucked the release of the Bronco up devastatingly bad. I mean it is astounding how their customers are being treated. The shear lack of communication. What they are allowing the dealers to do to people. The mark ups they are allowing. It makes me NEVER want to do business with them again. That will obviously not happen because there are several fords i see in my future and i am still holding out hope i will get a Raptor allocation. But i wish i was strong enough to say fuck off Ford, you dont deserve me as a 7 premium vehicle customer.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Golden tickets were from the hand raiser email Ford distributed in early 2022 to some of the initial reservation holders (believe Ford sent notification if selected around 2/18). That was the only allotment, and any subsequent Braptor selection would presumably be based on dealer allocation.
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 12:00 PM
To:
Subject:
You’ve been selected to order a Ford Bronco® Raptor™.

Sponsored
OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just a thought- if you still want a Bronco (not raptor), you can get it via Carvana or privately (craigslist or even post in the market place with your criteria). People are willing to sell it. Some wont even need mark up. If you want new one then pls check out dealers in south east michigan, many big ones wil sell for MSRP. Granted ordering with your current dealer didnt workout, but i see no point in wasting time- when there r viable options.
Now it is Raptor, tomorrow another attractive limited availability variant will b released. Looking for next big thing because of reservation time stamp wont always work . Limited supply things always have shortage.
I went back to my original 2 door BadSas, 2.7, high, area 51 (at least I still get 2021 PP). I don't want to settle for anything else, other than a Raptor. Fact is, that @FordMotorCompany has screwed the pooch since the beginning when they said they were going to build Broncos based on "Time Stamp" orders which didn't happen. Instead they came up with the allocation formula that allowed others with the exact same build, with later time stamp or even walk ins, get their Bronco before early reservation holders. One of the reasons that I switched to a Raptor, is because I couldn't get a guarantee that I would even see my 2 door in 2023.
I'm not pissed at Ford or the dealer. It is what it is. I am just disappointed. I have been patiently waiting for a vin for 2 years and 3 months exactly today (to clarify the time line with others), I got my hopes up of getting a Raptor and thinking I would for sure get it sometime in 2023, but now back to a 2 door that I still don'y know if I'll get a 23MY. And NO, I will not change my order again, unless I get an actual allocation for a Raptor. I deploy overseas in Dec when the 23MY builds start production, so I guess I'll just be waiting till end of March at the earliest even if I get picked up this week for scheduling.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people can down play. they can say its first world problems, its just a truck, it is what is. and of course those are all true. BUT ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN!!!!!!!!!! Ford has fucked the release of the Bronco up devastatingly bad. I mean it is astounding how their customers are being treated. The shear lack of communication. What they are allowing the dealers to do to people. The mark ups they are allowing. It makes me NEVER want to do business with them again. That will obviously not happen because there are several fords i see in my future and i am still holding out hope i will get a Raptor allocation. But i wish i was strong enough to say fuck off Ford, you dont deserve me as a 7 premium vehicle customer.
Well said.

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went back to my original 2 door BadSas, 2.7, high, area 51 (at least I still get 2021 PP). I don't want to settle for anything else, other than a Raptor. Fact is, that @FordMotorCompany has screwed the pooch since the beginning when they said they were going to build Broncos based on "Time Stamp" orders which didn't happen. Instead they came up with the allocation formula that allowed others with the exact same build, with later time stamp or even walk ins, get their Bronco before early reservation holders. One of the reasons that I switched to a Raptor, is because I couldn't get a guarantee that I would even see my 2 door in 2023.
I'm not pissed at Ford or the dealer. It is what it is. I am just disappointed. I have been patiently waiting for a vin for 2 years and 3 months exactly today (to clarify the time line with others), I got my hopes up of getting a Raptor and thinking I would for sure get it sometime in 2023, but now back to a 2 door that I still don'y know if I'll get a 23MY. And NO, I will not change my order again, unless I get an actual allocation for a Raptor. I deploy overseas in Dec when the 23MY builds start production, so I guess I'll just be waiting till end of March at the earliest even if I get picked up this week for scheduling.
At this point in the game Build order should be completely based on Time Stamp and not on any other Dealer Allocation Formula. I am a GT Raptor holder with a day one reservation and I am still unscheduled because I am at a small dealership while I see day two, three, and new Raptor orders get build weeks in November. Large dealerships got priority for the past two model years. Time for Ford to give priority to the Customers and stick to the time stamp for priority. They can go back to their allocation process after Reservations are cleared.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
dude .. relax .. OP never had an order. And he did not wait 3 years.

You guys complain like a mofo. If Ford screwed you then sell your bronco.

Sponsored

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Company follows certain rules for their allocation even with timestamp.. they wont give all their sought after product to one dealer because of whatever reason. Anyway, that horse was beaten to death multiple times. it is time to switch dealer- when u see others who walked in to other dealerships, placed an order and got the vehicle.
if your dealer has raptor allocation greater than or equal to number of raptor orders then you will get the order scheduled. Otherwise- it is not going to happen. Another way to play with is to ask your dealer to make your order highest priority compared to others (make theirs 99 even) and then you will see it. Else- nothing is going 2 come in the near term or others in front will have to back out.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dude .. relax .. OP never had an order. And he did not wait 3 years.

You guys complain like a mofo. If Ford screwed you then sell your bronco.
I did have an order for a 2 door badlands that never got scheduled. I switched to a Raptor, that was also ordered. I never said I waited 3 years either. I said I am “going” on 3 years. I did not say nearly or even almost, I did not round up. Let me clarify once again, it’s been 2 years and 3 months to to be exact today since I reserved my badlands and still no vin. I am just sharing my disappointment. That is all. I am still going to wait for my 2 door BadSas Bronco. You are the one that keeps going back to the 3 year thing

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When people have reservations this old I always wonder what specific thing they were holding out for. I had a reservation around the same time at the same dealer and got my Bronco 14 months ago.
I'll admit I told my dealer to 99 my 7/14/20 reservation for a Wildtrak until I see what a warthog is, was half kidding but who would have thought it could happen, I'll take delivery of a Bronco Raptor 11/2/22.

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll admit I told my dealer to 99 my 7/14/20 reservation for a Wildtrak until I see what a warthog is, was half kidding but who would have thought it could happen, I'll take delivery of a Bronco Raptor 11/2/22.
That’s awesome. I though about doing the same and 99 my order and hold out for a Raptor, but was told that Ford is ending reservation program Nov 21st. So, if you don’t have a converted order by then, Ford refunds your $100. I mean, I get it. People have 99’n their order since the beginning waiting on Mod Painted tops. Sooner or later something has to give.
I'm not giving up hope on a Raptor. I talked with John today, they may still get other Raptor allocations, but once I get a Vin, I’m locked in with my original order (2 dr BadSas) with 2021 PP.
And, if I get back from my Deployment end of March and can get a Raptor at MSRP somewhere else, then I may go that route and give up my order.
Either way, I’m still getting a Bronco. If I get a vin, may keep it and wait for prices to come down then trade it in.

Squatched007

Badlands
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Golden tickets were from the hand raiser email Ford distributed in early 2022 to some of the initial reservation holders (believe Ford sent notification if selected around 2/18). That was the only allotment, and any subsequent Braptor selection would presumably be based on dealer allocation.
I raised my hand and it was slapped down... DENIED!
Sponsored