First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Once the first few hit the streets the resell value on these will probably sky rocket.
agree, it also depends on how many are built. Plus, with parts constraints when will the second round of raptors be built (I’m assuming Ford has everything needed for this first batch, could be wrong), I’d have to assume 2023 model year.

How many being built would be nice to know.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree, I think it will be more as well. 40-50k range.
I think you’re right. At least until 2023 BRaptors start rolling out (presumably in higher volumes??)

Thinking about this more, the comparison to FE pricing is probably the most relevant given it’s the the next most expensive/exclusive trim)…

Ford made aprox 5,000 First Editions in 2021 and it is still fetching $30k over sticker (a year later) as a USED vehicle. And let’s be honest, the FE is a just a trim package! Chassis, engine, suspension, sheet metal, wheels/tires, all identical to what’s on the other trims (mainly Badlands & Wildtrack).

BRapror will have fewer units produced with (reportedly) 3,000 in 2022. And this isn’t merely a trim package…. It’s a totally different vehicle! Pic below proves it. Superior chassis, engine, suspension, sheet metal, wheels/tires, and interior. Not to mention the halo that the Raptor and Ford Performance names bring.

So again, why do we think dealers will settle for only $30k ADM for a unit that’s on the ground?? I agree it’s gonna be more like $50k. And while I doubt anybody in this forum will pay that (nor would I), the dealer doesn’t care. Either some fool will -or- it will sit on the showroom floor for months, which they are totally fine with. In fact, I almost think they prefer that it sits since they won’t have another to replace it with.

Ford Bronco Non Golden Ticket Holder ADM Willing to Pay BAA9C79D-F6BF-4BBA-9709-E2018C147AD7

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think you’re right. At least until 2023 BRaptors start rolling out (presumably in higher volumes??)

Thinking about this more, the comparison to FE pricing is probably the most relevant given it’s the the next most expensive/exclusive trim)…

Ford made aprox 5,000 First Editions in 2021 and it is still fetching $30k over sticker (a year later) as a USED vehicle. And let’s be honest, the FE is a just a trim package! Chassis, engine, suspension, sheet metal, wheels/tires, all identical to what’s on the other trims (mainly Badlands & Wildtrack).

BRapror will have fewer units produced with (reportedly) 3,000 in 2022. And this isn’t merely a trim package…. It’s a totally different vehicle! Pic below proves it. Superior chassis, engine, suspension, sheet metal, wheels/tires, and interior. Not to mention the halo that the Raptor and Ford Performance names bring.

So again, why do we think dealers will settle for only $30k ADM for a unit that’s on the ground?? I agree it’s gonna be more like $50k. And while I doubt anybody in this forum will pay that (nor would I), the dealer doesn’t care. Either some fool will -or- it will sit on the showroom floor for months, which they are totally fine with. In fact, I almost think they prefer that it sits since they won’t have another to replace it with.

BAA9C79D-F6BF-4BBA-9709-E2018C147AD7.jpeg
We added zero options, I don’t want any constraints. If the price gets ridiculous we will definitely sell. With everything going on, China locking back down, parts constraints, etc who knows when the second round of raptors get built. Which I think could drive the price of this first batch higher.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agree, it also depends on how many are built. Plus, with parts constraints when will the second round of raptors be built (I’m assuming Ford has everything needed for this first batch, could be wrong), I’d have to assume 2023 model year.
I'm assuming the orders that are all due by next week are the only ones that will be built this year. Ford knew exactly how many allocations they were going to send out so they knew the maximum number of Raptors they were going to need to build before a single one was ordered. I'm sure it will be close to the exact amount of allocations they sent out because I don't see a dealership passing up the chance to get one on the lot if they didn't have a list already.

Sponsored

Cgriswol

Raptor
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i heard there was only 2022 bronco raptors being built but idk

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We added zero options, I don’t want any constraints. If the price gets ridiculous we will definitely sell. With everything going on, China locking back down, parts constraints, etc who knows when the second round of raptors get built. Which I think could drive the price of this first batch higher.
If you're lucky to get one at MSRP, FLIP IT and you can almost pay cash for a WT with HOSS 3.0.

I'm sorry, its a nice vehicle (even though the fenders are hideous) but IMO, its not worth it even at MSRP. This is coming from a BaseSquatch buyer at $42k. :ROFLMAO:

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This 2022 Bronco is the first vehcile, boat, or toy I've ever payed MSRP for it would take something more special than a Raptor to pay over MSRP.

Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer offered me one at $10,000 over sticker, firm. I said no thanks. Realistically, I would have gone 2, MAYBE 3 over, but no more.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you're lucky to get one at MSRP, FLIP IT and you can almost pay cash for a WT with HOSS 3.0.

I'm sorry, its a nice vehicle (even though the fenders are hideous) but IMO, its not worth it even at MSRP. This is coming from a BaseSquatch buyer at $42k. :ROFLMAO:
It’s $10k more than a Hoss Wildtrak equally equipped, easily worth that much more.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I briefly held one of my dealer’s 4 allocations right after the Braptors were revealed. They wanted $15,000 ADM. But after thinking about it for a couple days, I backed out. It wasn’t so much the ADM that caused me to back away from the deal. It was more so that the Braptor isn’t that impressive to me. I noted that for what the dealer wanted, I was in the price territory of a real Raptor (F-150) which I think is a much more desirable vehicle. I know Ford will sell a lot of Braptors, it’s just not the vehicle for me, even at zero ADM. I can’t figure out the practical niche the Braptor is filling.