Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in sacramento and I’ll either be going to future ford if sacramento or geweke in Yuba city. Geweke has confirmed no ADM and x plan pricing and I’ve had a good experience working with them. I’ll be avoiding Future ford of Roseville at all costs. We almost bought an f150 through them before going with Geweke and the Roseville sales manager left a bad taste, very condescending.
Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in sacramento and I’ll either be going to future ford if sacramento or geweke in Yuba city. Geweke has confirmed no ADM and x plan pricing and I’ve had a good experience working with them. I’ll be avoiding Future ford of Roseville at all costs. We almost bought an f150 through them before going with Geweke and the Roseville sales manager left a bad taste, very condescending.
Geweke or Team In woodland.

bronco38

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is awesome information - thanks everyone!

Is X-plan available on all vehicles and who is it decided by (manufacturer or dealer)

My biggest concern as mentioned is that dealers COULD switch last second after the “October reservation deadline”

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm up a bit further north in the Sac Area and my local dealer is in the Roseville Auto Mall.... most of those dealers in there suck butt so I'm really stressed out about it. I dislike that Auto Mall so bad my Last car I bought at a dealer 60 miles away. Problem was that was Mazda cuz even the Ford dealer there sucked.

Basically... I have 2 choices for Ford Dealers....crap and sh!t
I’m using future ford in the auto mall as well. They actually are not bad, compared to the other dealers there. I have talked to the guy Dealing the the bronco orders and he was really nice. No dealer markup to deal with. He gave me his cell and we have texted a couple times. He is great with answering questions.

Subwire

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody had any experience with Ed Wittmeier in Chico California?

Sponsored

Monsterdun

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bay Area addition.
Fremont Ford -
“ Will honor AXZD pricing. No dealer can charge fees on top of AXZD plan other than the $85.00 Document fee”

Regards,

Michael Pollom
General Manager
Fremont Ford
39700 Balentine Dr
Newark, CA 94560

510-651-5600, main
510-651-7637, fax
[email protected]

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Monsterdun

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One more update
Ford Store - Morgan Hill.

“Yes, our dealership will honor any Ford special pricing such as AZXD plan. If it's available than I will honor and be happy to assist.
and Just $450 over factory invoice. “

Michael Tran
Sales manager
408 832-7718 cell
#1 volume Ford Dealer in the Bay Area

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those still looking for an option, The Ford Store in Morgan Hill is a volume dealer who are very transparent on pricing and accept X-plan. I haven't purchased from them yet but I became a fan because I discovered they were selling GT350's without ADM back when they were scarce and I was shopping for one.

User robo contacted them and got this info:
"We do not mark up our vehicles and everything is discounted to 450 over our invoice cost which translates to a nice discount from MSRP.
We do participate with X plan pricing.
So far we do not know pricing or rebate structures yet.
We do not charge any random fees other that what we normally do like an 85 dollar doc processing fee which is standard in California."

https://www.fordstoremorganhill.com/best-bottom-line-price.html
Did you buy the GT350? Was it only $450 over invoice?
One more update
Ford Store - Morgan Hill.

“Yes, our dealership will honor any Ford special pricing such as AZXD plan. If it's available than I will honor and be happy to assist.
and Just $450 over factory invoice. “

Michael Tran
Sales manager
408 832-7718 cell
#1 volume Ford Dealer in the Bay Area
Just got off the phone with them. They have a raptor msrp at $74.7k, this price is crossed off. To get “real” pricing you have to give them all your private info.
Current no haggle pricing is.......drum roll...,,
$74.7k!

So it’s no haggle only $450 above invoice on mass produced vehicles that routinely sell for under invoice and on the highly sought out vehicles they charge more.

It’s only no haggle one price when it fits their needs. I can’t stand dealers like this. If you’re going to charge more at least be honest about it!

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
San Francisco here. Reserved at Hilltop Ford in Richmond due to the site glitch instead of somewhere closer. Have tried to reach out to anyone there since deserving with no reply. This thread puts me at ease on switching dealers. Thanks for making it.
Looks like there will be at least 2 first editions in SF... What color you leaning towards?

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First, thanks for this thread.

I was assigned Livermore and within 24 hours of my reservation, I received no less than 5 emails and a text. All from different people. I responded to two emails and the text. Zero responses. Seems to not bode well for their organization. I would be very interested in switching at this early point. All the best.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just got off the phone with them. They have a raptor msrp at $74.7k, this price is crossed off. To get “real” pricing you have to give them all your private info.
$74.7k!

So it’s no haggle only $450 above invoice on mass produced vehicles that routinely sell for under invoice and on the highly sought out vehicles they charge more.

It’s only no haggle one price when it fits their needs. I can’t stand dealers like this. If you’re going to charge more at least be honest about it!
Just emailed me. Its new price is $74,535 or $250 off of msrp.

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$74.7k!

Unfortunately not. Their wait list was over 20 so I bought a GT instead, but not from them. I had an a plan pin so I went with the nearest dealer.
Sponsored