Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see on Auburn Fords website they state they will meet or beat any price on any new car if it is in writing.
Sponsored

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd be sure to get that in writing from Matt at serramonte. This is what he originally sent me

"Congrats on getting the order in on time to reserve the First Edition – we’ve had a lot of calls this morning from customers asking how they can reserve one now that they show sold out. Ford has not disclosed yet whether there will be X Plan pricing available on the Bronco, but due to the unprecedented demand and the extremely limited production of the First Edition we would not be able to honor an X Plan price on this model even if they had it. We are planning on marking up the First Edition over MSRP, as it will be one of only 3500 made and each dealer will be lucky to get 1 or 2 in total."

I just did that, and he confirmed it. Anyone who wants to reach out will get the same answer from him. He admitted the change of heart.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does nobody buy from small town dealers anymore? Big dealers are so bad.

Team Ford in Woodland, St Helena Ford in Napa county or Sanderson Ford in Healdsburg.
There are so many theories that I've heard... You save money from small dealers because they are more desperate... you save money from large dealers because they deal in such volumes, they can cut their prices... you save money by buying a car from a dealer that mostly sales trucks because they can't clear out their inventory.

Who the heck knows. From what it sounds like, there is not a lot of markup between MSRP and invoice so I'd easily give up a couple hundred bucks for a dealer that actually appears to give a damn about my business... just no way of knowing who that is.

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those still looking for an option, The Ford Store in Morgan Hill is a volume dealer who are very transparent on pricing and accept X-plan. I haven't purchased from them yet but I became a fan because I discovered they were selling GT350's without ADM back when they were scarce and I was shopping for one.

User robo contacted them and got this info:
"We do not mark up our vehicles and everything is discounted to 450 over our invoice cost which translates to a nice discount from MSRP.
We do participate with X plan pricing.
So far we do not know pricing or rebate structures yet.
We do not charge any random fees other that what we normally do like an 85 dollar doc processing fee which is standard in California."

https://www.fordstoremorganhill.com/best-bottom-line-price.html

Monsterdun

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all,
I live in San Jose, and capital ford was my designated dealer.
I am reserved for a FE right at launch, then reserved a Badlands as backup. I have not heard anything from Capital Ford.

So I started reaching out to the other local dealers, with first of all Towne Ford, because they were listed on the forum.

Connected with Kevin Ibarra, sales manager at towne ford, and confirmed no added Adm or fees, and honor axzd pricing.
here is his info:
[email protected]

Tried reaching out to Sunnyvale and Frontier Ford, no response.

After several attempts of calls and emails to Capital Ford, which is my designated dealer, heard back from Stephen Minchell, general sakes manager, and his response:
”we will honor the az plan on the 1st edition but as a store we have not decided on an additional mark up.”
I responded To him that because of his answer, good chance I would go with other dealer, he replied ok.

sorry, wrong answer.
I‘ve never had luck with Capitol Ford.....try to give them business, but they don’t want it.

Connected with the Sales Manager, Kevin Tran, at Ford Store of Morgan Hill, and he repliEd with:
”Yes, our dealership will honor any Ford special pricing such as AZXD plan. If it's available than I will honor and be happy to assist.“
But he didn’t mention anything about ADM, so waiting for him to respond on that.

i purchased my F150 from Future Ford in Concord 2yrs ago, and was going to try them, but my experience with Kevin at Towne Ford has been really positive and responsive, so they are my top choice.

Hoping these other Bay Area dealers get on board, but Kevin is the guy to work with.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't bought a Ford before, so I can't speak to first-hand experience.

I did verify that both Future Ford in Roseville and Sacramento are honoring X-plan with no ADM.

(Originally intended to make my reservation out of Roseville since it was already on the list, but accidentally chose the Sac location. Sent them an email to confirm they were X-plan with no ADM like Roseville and got a text within about 5 minutes. No telling how good they'll be when it comes to order and buy, but at least they're responsive.)
Future Ford in Clovis is not as on the ball as the other Future Ford stores.....I spoke with one of the Asst Sales Mgrs who said all the right things, but sent a follow up email confirming our conversation and asking for an email confirmation of X-Plan and/or no ADM......nothing but crickets since. To protect myself, I had made a 2nd Reso at Galpin Ford in LA

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Galpin is awful!

you4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those still looking for an option, The Ford Store in Morgan Hill is a volume dealer who are very transparent on pricing and accept X-plan. I haven't purchased from them yet but I became a fan because I discovered they were selling GT350's without ADM back when they were scarce and I was shopping for one.

User robo contacted them and got this info:
"We do not mark up our vehicles and everything is discounted to 450 over our invoice cost which translates to a nice discount from MSRP.
We do participate with X plan pricing.
So far we do not know pricing or rebate structures yet.
We do not charge any random fees other that what we normally do like an 85 dollar doc processing fee which is standard in California."

https://www.fordstoremorganhill.com/best-bottom-line-price.html
I saw them on the Master List for No ADM, and e-mailed the sales manager, Michael Tran, for confirmation on the Bronco. So far, no response.

Edit: After looking through that link, I'm going to switch my dealership to them. Looks like the Ford Store will be the California version of Granger Ford. I'm with Ford Fairfield currently and my point-of-contact was Roberto Marin. I posted my experience on the Master List, but avoid them at all costs. 1) demanded $500 extra deposit for "Phase 2" of the reservation process, and 2) currently considering ADM.

Last edited:

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to all for posting!

Walnut Creek reservation for me currently, but they have not reached out at all. Never bought a Ford, so will go with the dealer that is most competitive on price. Could be Auburn or further. Can't wait to get the build and price tool info so I can plan everything out and get OTD pricing from a few different dealers to start weeding them out.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It Looks like The Ford Store's deal of $450 over invoice is more than Xplan and actually over MSRP for the Base model. Future Ford Roseville has been responsive to my emails so far but I haven't asked them about pricing. if one of these dealers wants to compete for our combined business they should let us know.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

San Francisco here. Reserved at Hilltop Ford in Richmond due to the site glitch instead of somewhere closer. Have tried to reach out to anyone there since reserving with no reply. This thread puts me at ease on switching dealers. Thanks for making it.

Last edited:

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw them on the Master List for No ADM, and e-mailed the sales manager, Michael Tran, for confirmation on the Bronco. So far, no response.

Edit: After looking through that link, I'm going to switch my dealership to them. Looks like the Ford Store will be the California version of Granger Ford. I'm with Ford Fairfield currently and my point-of-contact was Roberto Marin. I posted my experience on the Master List, but avoid them at all costs. 1) demanded $500 extra deposit for "Phase 2" of the reservation process, and 2) currently considering ADM.
Ford Fairfield is extra high price. Go Rio Vista Ford!

Larsf

Badlands
First Name
Law
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the Ford dealership in Redwood City. Consistent with the spreadsheet, they also responded to me with no ADM and accepting x-plan if available. Is x-plan going to be offered on this?

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do think folks should be ready for any of these dealers to change their mind or try something shady last minute. I don't mean to offend anyone on here that works for a dealership but until I have something more than an email guarantee or some spreadsheet I'm going to worry about it.
Sponsored