First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been waiting for 110,000 since early August. Dealer knows nothing about it and I've called Ford Pass people several times and they agree about the number outstanding and say they have software developers working fulltime on the issue, what a joke. There is no escalation to anyone else. Either you get them or you don't
Sponsored

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Not getting Fordpass points 1635426178596

It took 4 days to come through for vehicle purchase.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For anyone who has gotten the 220,000 points from their dealer, do you have any intel on how the dealer obtained those points? There seems to be confusion as to whether those come from the dealer or Ford.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nudged my dealer on it again this morning, he just called and told me to check my balance. All points are there now. He didn't elaborate on how it happened. He did tell me that he spoke to Ford about it this morning.

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is confusing - we got our Wildtrak a week ago and received the 42,000 purchase points, plus 11,000 Fordpass user appreciate bonus points. I'm wondering about the email we received on Oct 1 that mentions 220,000 points (nothing to do with roof)...-
Extra thankā€‘you Points just for you.

As a reminder, in appreciation for your patience and early reservation status, you will receive an additional 220,000 FordPassā„¢ Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco. These can be applied at your dealership toward items from our Bronco Accessories Catalog. Your dealer can claim your Points at the time you pick up your vehicle, and you can start using them immediately from there.​

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is confusing - we got our Wildtrak a week ago and received the 42,000 purchase points, plus 11,000 Fordpass user appreciate bonus points. I'm wondering about the email we received on Oct 1 that mentions 220,000 points (nothing to do with roof)...-
As a reminder, in appreciation for your patience and early reservation status, you will receive an additional 220,000 FordPassā„¢ Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco. These can be applied at your dealership toward items from our Bronco Accessories Catalog. Your dealer can claim your Points at the time you pick up your vehicle, and you can start using them immediately from there.​
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-reservation-holders.19679/page-3#post-943828

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got that email in July.

If this email is an error like everyone here claims without any basis, then why is Ford still sending this email out for several months after theyā€™ve supposedly known about the error?

Ignore the people who say the points are only for those that switched tops.

RJ9701

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer first said they knew nothing about the 220,000 bonus points and to go talk to Ford thatā€™s between you them. Ford customer service then said they could see my points and to have them give them a call so they could teach them how to transfer them into my account in two clicks. Then I went to the dealer and they said they were the dealers points and would not transfer them as I would need to spend them at that dealership. Called customer service again and they said that wasnā€™t right and escalated my case with a supervisor. At that point my call got disconnected. Called Ford customer service back again and they said they can see the points in my account and the dealer is correct they can only be redeemed at the dealership I bought the Bronco from and werenā€™t going to transfer into my general account balance. Basically a different story every time I talk to someone. I knew as soon as they sent those e-mails about the bonus points they wouldnā€™t make it easy.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pretty sure your dealer has to activate them for you somehow.

Thanks: I've been trying to find the email with the fine print on this.
Sponsored