Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry i forgot to record measurements but…. I used all of the spacers in the rear with heavy springs and no spacers and medium springs in the front. I think I got +1.5” front and +2.25 rear with slight rear rake. When loaded sits perfectly level 40.5” to apex of stock sas fender flare lip.
Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry i forgot to record measurements but…. I used all of the spacers in the rear with heavy springs and no spacers and medium springs in the front. I think I got +1.5” front and +2.25 rear with slight rear rake. When loaded sits perfectly level 40.5” to apex of stock sas fender flare lip.
I used all spacers in front and NO spacers in rear. With ARB summit front bumper and winch, GOBI rack, Freespirit RTT, fridge and storage in rear, 37 spare and on 37s I sit 40.625” in front and 41.5” in rear. I want to raise the front maybe another .50” and considering a spacer between front strut and LCA.

IMG_7914.jpeg

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ryan at ARB

will the MT64's be available for the Bronco's?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ryan at ARB
Strongly considering OMEs for my Badlands now that I've upsized the tires. Couple questions:

For a non-Sasquatch 2.7 Badlands with the HD Modular Bumper, a roof rack, and Pakrax with Rotopax (that's also my daily driver), would you recommend Medium/Light or Medium/Medium?

I'm guessing this should net about 1.25" lift (since the non-Sas Badlands sits roughly 0.5" lower than Sasquatch). Does that sound about right?

At that lift, would you recommend swapping the upper control arms?

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ryan at ARB
Strongly considering OMEs for my Badlands now that I've upsized the tires. Couple questions:

For a non-Sasquatch 2.7 Badlands with the HD Modular Bumper, a roof rack, and Pakrax with Rotopax (that's also my daily driver), would you recommend Medium/Light or Medium/Medium?

I'm guessing this should net about 1.25" lift (since the non-Sas Badlands sits roughly 0.5" lower than Sasquatch). Does that sound about right?

At that lift, would you recommend swapping the upper control arms?
I would recommend medium/medium and yes on UCA. You really won’t notice a drive difference in medium vs light IMO but do it once do it right is my motto.
Sponsored