First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The media really had outdone themselves this time.
the mortality rate of Covid19 for<70 year olds is under 0.5% not far off what The Flu is.. definitely over blown.

the will unveil it soon enough. If not with people than just a live stream.

Also MORE leaks today... and nothing has been taken down. Every media cite is posting about the Broncos. Makes me think, ford CANCELLED the live press conference, thus Voiding the agreements. And leaks are to hold us over till Ford figures out what to do.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you follow videogames at all, you would notice most companies are starting to do their own video announcements of upcoming games instead of press events. It makes sense. Costs a lot less and reach way more eyeballs. Auto companies should follow suit.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you follow videogames at all, you would notice most companies are starting to do their own video announcements of upcoming games instead of press events. It makes sense. Costs a lot less and reach way more eyeballs. Auto companies should follow suit.
a lot of them did after the Geneva Auto Show was cancelled. It took a few more days but still happened.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

too many unknowns...its like going into the back alley for a fight with....some number of people

"I don't know how many of them it would've taken to kick my ass........ but I knew how many they were going to use." ---- Ron White

Sponsored
OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orrr have already had it and never knew it was anything other than a cold.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm biased. I get sick once every 5 years. For those with immune system issues it's a real threat. But I don't see people with weakened immune systems attending auto shows
Not weak immune systems it's attacking, it's killing people who have pretty bad lung disease whether it's from old age or smoking, sorry lately there is a ton of misinformation which leads to panic

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are there buddy especially ford, well at least for the big name vehicle like the bronco and f-150, hell even Chevy did with the Corvette. Makes sense than to have a limit on a presentation that's also shared with other manufacturers

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
NYC has a synagogue of infected people that have spread throughout the city, so I'd say NYC is lost. People like to travel too much and have crappy habits. The issue with COVID-19 is it's very infectious. If it spreads too fast, there will not be enough ventilators for folks that need them, and you'll have a higher death rate. Italy is dealing with that now, telling low probability folks, sorry you don't get treatment. People blow it off until someone important to them dies. Then they care.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's got a mortality rate of 1%

You don't see businesses and shit shutting down for the flu or the cold now, do you?
Ford Bronco NYIAS will be postponed 99523
Ford Bronco NYIAS will be postponed 98181
Ford Bronco NYIAS will be postponed 125fdd4a99a387b41b2050bd8f816e0a024b464774498f57809af9c9f4435dd9_1
Ford Bronco NYIAS will be postponed a4c86f8448709b6b8ce65da3c5549292661af4b886aa48566fa81d96d1be7e2d_1
Ford Bronco NYIAS will be postponed 04627d9a2143f082dbe32d723b141e0972d1c80327251d9f7ed9fb8bcb9d7440_1

Also, not calling it The Corona Virus anymore, its the Wuhan Virus or Wuhan 400

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's got a mortality rate of 1%
Not here it doesn't. >8.5%. Elsewhere it is ~3.5%.

You don't see businesses and shit shutting down for the flu or the cold now, do you?
This is more transmissible, has higher mortality rate (flu is less than 1%), and is a quickly increasing problem. People are making a big deal out of it now since it can become a massive problem, can mutate, and has no vaccine. Look at Italy. If we don't contain it it will be like that or worse. WHO declared it a pandemic.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not here it doesn't. >8.5%. Elsewhere it is ~3.5%.

This is more transmissible, has higher mortality rate (flu is less than 1%), and is a quickly increasing problem. People are making a big deal out of it now since it can become a massive problem, can mutate, and has no vaccine. Look at Italy. If we don't contain it it will be like that or worse. WHO declared it a pandemic.
that is because it struck a nursing home before general population...and went completely untreated/uncaught for weeks.....that really did skew the numbers significantly. give it abotu two weeks and that number will be down to 1% or less.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.