Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm good with 1,2,3. Basically the dealers were allocated about 30% of their converted reservations (generally speaking), so step 1 just spreads the inevitable out evenly. 2, as said, if you don't have it you can't build it. And 3, they are respecting the timestamp - excellent.
We all know that 1 and 3 are incompatible sorts. This has been discussed extensively. If the final distribution is going to be based on 1, why not do it now. I'm not sure I could ask for anything more logical or transparent.
Iā€™m fine with 1,2,3, too. Iā€™m trying to make sense of what that may mean for my build. Iā€™m a 7/23 reservation at SAC in WV. I have none of the deadly sins, but Iā€™m ~160 in line for MY21 out of ~110 allocation. I expect we will all know more in May, as Ford sends out communication on rest-of-year production scheduling. But the wheels in my head will keep turning until then.

Reading the writing on the wall, I feel bad for the day one reservation holders that want a WT. I would think that group contains a lot of hard core enthusiast, and their wait could end up being longer than mine. Thatā€™s a bummer.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also told not to get too excited when I receive my email as Ford may build my vehicle but if they are short on chips they will park the B in a lot until they get the chips... canā€™t wait for that to happen šŸ¤Æ
Outside?

ztg123

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • USOB = Unscheduled Order Bank
  • Black, + ppts = :love:
  • Red, (-) ppts = šŸ˜­
2021 Bornco June Production Demand vs Capacity.jpeg
Can someone explain to me how to read this picture? I am utterly confused. Also, how it relates to orders.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That says a lot there. LUX IS A BAD THING. It shouldnā€™t count as a positive for the likelihood of your build. It demands more tech at a time in history where the world canā€™t catch up. If thatā€™s your +, you know this is FUBAR.
No, it just means they CURRENTLY have a surplus of the chips and pieces needed. Next month, this might be a - 50 though. Soft top and Lux and a good allocation spot are why I was scheduled.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also told not to get too excited when I receive my email as Ford may build my vehicle but if they are short on chips they will park the B in a lot until they get the chips... canā€™t wait for that to happen šŸ¤Æ
I work for a company that builds semi trucks and this is exactly what we are doing. We have trucks that have been built a month ago waiting on dash switches, door switches, and instrument clusters. As soon as we get a few in, we go and install what we can. A truck might be sitting there for weeks waiting on one specific switch while a truck that rolled off the line 2 days ago will get shipped because it didnā€™t require that switch.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took the soft top. Have you seen the wiper? Useless. I have a white MOD in my future. The plan is for ā€œBessieā€ (working title) to become a family heirloom. Not worried about resale.
This is exactly what I was thinking! Soft top now and then wait for a kickass aftermarket white mod top.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone explain to me how to read this picture? I am utterly confused. Also, how it relates to orders.
This entire thread pretty much explains it. TLDR: the More red points you have, the worse off you are.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Um, could all of you people in red please call your dealer and change your order to something that might get a better chance of being built this year. I'm a 2022 waiter and I gotta say, it's starting to feel uncomfortably crowded over here. Thank you.

;)