First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the boarder opening soon, I thought I'd register for the offroadeo. The email verification for order stopped my in my tracks. Are we Canadians able to register and go?
Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would the email verification stop you ? If you don't have one, make a Gmail account and use that. You might need a US address to register to the Offroadeo though. But i don't see why they would care where you are coming from. Insurances maybe ? Ask on the Bronco Nation site, since they are the one organizing it.

EDIT: After going on the Offroadeo site , i understand what you are saying. Like said by Raskew give them a call instead

Last edited:

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the boarder opening soon, I thought I'd register for the offroadeo. The email verification for order stopped my in my tracks. Are we Canadians able to register and go?
I'm registered in Vegas for next week. I had to call them to take my reservation.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The border hasn't been closed to air travel (yeah, makes sense, right?)

OP
OP
JohnnyBronc

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was trying to verify my Bronco order with email provided at time of order. It's probably not going to jive since us Canadians don't get any communications through email either. At this point, other than calling, maybe I'll wait until spring.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm registered in Vegas for next week. I had to call them to take my reservation.
Have fun! That's the one I'd want to go to as well. Glad to hear you were able to register.

I'm curious if folks who scooped up a cancelled reservation are able to do this as well, since the name may not match the original order. Hmm...

BVan604

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, how was it? Worth the trip? I work in the States a lot and was thinking of rolling it in to a work trip sometime soon.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, how was it? Worth the trip? I work in the States a lot and was thinking of rolling it in to a work trip sometime soon.
Yeah, it was pretty cool! Especially if you don't have your Bronco yet. It gave me a good idea on what terrain it can tackle. We went over things easily that I wouldn't ever of thought you could make it. It also showed off all the features and what they are capable of doing,

I even brought a buddy along, who is not a truck guy, and definitely not an offroad guy, and he loved it.

We turned it into a sports weekend as well. Caught a Raiders and Knights game.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I attended the one in Moab, we were the only Canadians there that day but they’ve had a few before us.

It was a blast. Loved every minute of it, and Moab is a real treat if you’ve never been.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They had a map on the wall in the “pavilion”, and they had pins in all of the different bronco colors. Each person was supposed to grab a pin in the color they ordered and mark where you live on the map. I don’t think we had any Canadians in our group, but there were plenty of pins stuck in Canada.
Sponsored