Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning all! Will report back tmrw with pics from this weekends NEO Ford Dealers Bronco showcase. If interested - It’s up on the east side of CLE. Still looked like there were some time-slots open last I checked.
I'll be there at 10 AM. I'll likely be in my North Face jacket and a hat. If you see me, say hi. Should also say that I believe this event is outdoors and it will be brisk in the morning so dress accordingly.
Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be there at 10 AM. I'll likely be in my North Face jacket and a hat. If you see me, say hi. Should also say that I believe this event is outdoors and it will be brisk in the morning so dress accordingly.
I thought flannel was the dress code?

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m 10am as well! See ya there. I’ll be the guy yelling where’s Dirty Bronco Brad?!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 10am as well! See ya there. I’ll be the guy yelling where’s Dirty Bronco Brad?!
Can't wait! Have you seen one in person yet? I went to one of the events up in Ann Arbor. The crew there was VERY cool/polite. One of the guys was nice enough to offer me his number to let me know when they'd be in Cleveland. Word is they are bringing the Cactus Grey First Edition 4 Door and the Area 51 Badlands 4 Door. Apparently there was going to be a 2 Door at one point but that changed within the last week.

Ford Bronco Ohio Roll Call BB596F25-E550-4CC5-A71B-4062B1935C6B

Ford Bronco Ohio Roll Call 049CB23C-84C1-4BFB-B019-EFF03313B4AD

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I signed up for the same time slot as Brad tomorrow. I am too anxious to wait so this morning I grabbed the 2:00 slot for this afternoon that was still left (there are a lot of slots left for each day). I live in Cleveland Heights so it's only 15 minutes from my house. I'll probably go tomorrow as well, if for no other reason than to see Brad in his North Face.;) And freeze my a#@ off.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I signed up for the same time slot as Brad tomorrow. I am too anxious to wait so this morning I grabbed the 2:00 slot for this afternoon that was still left (there are a lot of slots left for each day). I live in Cleveland Heights so it's only 15 minutes from my house. I'll probably go tomorrow as well, if for no other reason than to see Brad in his North Face.;) And freeze my a#@ off.
Awesome! Definitely snag some photos and let us know your thoughts. If you meet Jordan there make sure you get to know him. He was a really cool/helpful guy when I was in Michigan.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After my last post Brad I saw that you said there would be the Badlands four door there, that is my build so I am stoked. The only thing that would make it better is if it were a manual as well.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't wait! Have you seen one in person yet? I went to one of the events up in Ann Arbor. The crew there was VERY cool/polite. One of the guys was nice enough to offer me his number to let me know when they'd be in Cleveland. Word is they are bringing the Cactus Grey First Edition 4 Door and the Area 51 Badlands 4 Door. Apparently there was going to be a 2 Door at one point but that changed within the last week.

Awesome! I’ve not seen one in person yet. Looking forward to it!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Photos and meet Jordan 😁☑

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After my last post Brad I saw that you said there would be the Badlands four door there, that is my build so I am stoked. The only thing that would make it better is if it were a manual as well.
Ford Bronco Ohio Roll Call 7999C9D2-6285-4BEB-8FD2-715A66B1D8F9

happy Friday buddy!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on son, really? Next your going to tell me it's sitting on 33" mudders.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do see from your pic it has the option wheels, but can't read the tires. Could they be......

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on son, really? Next your going to tell me it's sitting on 33" mudders.
So everything I've linked you gentlemen this morning is from the Buffalo show. I got those photos off of Facebook. Jordan just came from Buffalo and he told me he had an Area 51 Badlands and the First Edition Cactus Gray. So everything seems to line up.

The tires on the Badlands are the optional rims with the 33" Goodyear Territory Tires M/T (Maximum traction is what Goodyear calls them)
Sponsored