Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do see from your pic it has the option wheels, but can't read the tires. Could they be......
I'm pumped for you. I was thrilled to hear it was an Area 51 badlands with the optional wheels. While Im going automatic, I just wanted to feel the MGV and see a Badlands for dimensional purposes. To get to see almost your exact (if not your exact) build then it's going to be incredible. Did you go soft top or MIC? I'm going to be a little honest.. the delays with the roof and the reports of the roof making a lot of noise has me concerned a bit.
Sponsored

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I signed up for the same time slot as Brad tomorrow. I am too anxious to wait so this morning I grabbed the 2:00 slot for this afternoon that was still left (there are a lot of slots left for each day). I live in Cleveland Heights so it's only 15 minutes from my house. I'll probably go tomorrow as well, if for no other reason than to see Brad in his North Face.;) And freeze my a#@ off.
I'm coming from Cleveland Heights as well. My wife and I got the 3:00p time slots for today. I haven't picked out which flannel I'm wearing but happy to know a fellow forum member is helping rep The Heights!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going with the MIC top (never a question for me) and also the MGV. I use to own a 2007 Wrangler JK with essentially the same top as the MIC Bronco top. Sound was fine and that was without the sound deadening which I also included in this build from the get go, keeping in mind it is always going to be louder in the cabin than a sedan or regular car, but I'm not picky when it comes to that. I'm not a luxury car kind of guy by nature. My father owned a Wrangler soft top and it was much louder, especially when the windows became more flexible over time from open and closing the top, you get a lot of plastic rattle on the highway, not to mention from a comfort standpoint in the winter, hardtop is going to be preferable. Are you on the fence between soft and MIC?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm coming from Cleveland Heights as well. My wife and I got the 3:00p time slots for today. I haven't picked out which flannel I'm wearing but happy to know a fellow forum member is helping rep The Heights!
That's awesome Pete, The Heights have been my home my whole life, steady representin'. I will try and stick around until 3:00 to introduce myself.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the food worth the hour drive for me? I've already seen four doors. Was hoping for 2
What type of food are you looking for? My personal Cleveland favorite is Swensons Drive In. It’s a burger joint. Go there and get a galley boy and some potato teezers with ranch. Their fries are just okay.. if you go there you must get a burger though.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from Landerhaven. First of all, no don't go for the food Butzy unless you have an affinity for turkey sandwich lunchboxes. Second of all, holy crap the 33" s are uuuuge. No need for the 35"s in my opinion. The vehicle is also awesomely large as you guys know because you have seen them. The only bummer was that I thought the Badlands was going to be the MGV and it was the leather. The leather is plush as hell, if the MGV is half as nice I will be fine with it. Both vehicles were soft top and I am getting the hard top, but I'm not concerned I couldn't see it, it will be damn similar to the JK roof I had. I will tell you the one thing that threw me was I really liked the Cactus Gray a lot. I saw it a couple weeks ago on a Sport on my dealers lot and was not impressed, but it was pretty damn stunning on this FE at Landerhaven. I'm sure I will stick with Carbonized Gray, but I am dragging my wife up there tomorrow, just to be triple sure.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got back from Landerhaven. First of all, no don't go for the food Butzy unless you have an affinity for turkey sandwich lunchboxes. Second of all, holy crap the 33" s are uuuuge. No need for the 35"s in my opinion. The vehicle is also awesomely large as you guys know because you have seen them. The only bummer was that I thought the Badlands was going to be the MGV and it was the leather. The leather is plush as hell, if the MGV is half as nice I will be fine with it. Both vehicles were soft top and I am getting the hard top, but I'm not concerned I couldn't see it, it will be damn similar to the JK roof I had. I will tell you the one thing that threw me was I really liked the Cactus Gray a lot. I saw it a couple weeks ago on a Sport on my dealers lot and was not impressed, but it was pretty damn stunning on this FE at Landerhaven. I'm sure I will stick with Carbonized Gray, but I am dragging my wife up there tomorrow, just to be triple sure.
Thank you...I love turkey sandwiches!!!!😄

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What type of food are you looking for? My personal Cleveland favorite is Swensons Drive In. It’s a burger joint. Go there and get a galley boy and some potato teezers with ranch. Their fries are just okay.. if you go there you must get a burger though.
Awesome Brad! Thank you!!!

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Youngstown here reserved with Fairway Ford Cactus gray Wildtack 2 door. For those of you that have been to NEO I have a time slot Saturday at 1. Is this event outside? Does it cost money to enter? And is there any 2 doors Broncos?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youngstown here reserved with Fairway Ford Cactus gray Wildtack 2 door. For those of you that have been to NEO I have a time slot Saturday at 1. Is this event outside? Does it cost money to enter? And is there any 2 doors Broncos?
Event should be free unless they pulled a fast one last minute.
last I heard it is only 4 doors. No 2 doors.
I believe the event is outside.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Event should be free unless they pulled a fast one last minute.
last I heard it is only 4 doors. No 2 doors.
I believe the event is outside.
Confirming that the event is free and they only have 4 doors at the event. It’s still worth seeing the Bronco in real life. When we arrived they didn’t even bother to check if we were registered we just walked right in. The event is technically outside but they have a huge tent covering the vehicles which is basically a green house so it’s pretty comfortable once you’re in.

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What models did they have there? What colors?