Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are homage dogdishes to the Ford Ranger "poverty" caps. (the common term for them, not mine)

From zooming in on the pics provided above, they appear to be press-on to the lugs themselves as there's no provision on the BD wheel

2021-ford-bronco-23l-black-diamond-101-1627680346[1].jpg
I have the base steelies and I need me some poverty caps cuz Iā€™m one of the poors! Gimme that part number!
Ford Bronco Old school wheels options 40B5F15E-FED9-4FDA-BF31-9AE55476C4E7

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So you are claiming that in one trip soo many people cut you off that somehow you ruined your rotors and you think that you are a good driver or your durango are of a high quality? The math does not add up with all due respect. Either you are a bad driver or your durango stinks. or both. Please Tell us all how that happened in one trip.
There is no "math" here. I told you exactly what happened. I never claimed the Durango is "high quality." Iā€™m saying Ford is no better. As for my driving skills, Iā€™ll not be judged by a dude who paints his toenails. šŸ˜€

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love it. Would love to know more about the caps. As well as how they mounted that roof rack.
Checked back on original post on YouTube. Owner states that they a F150 caps that he modified to fit. Said he ā€œHeat Formedā€ them. F150 bolt pattern is 6x135. Slightly off from Ranger and Bronco. Maybe he softened the material and pushed them on and let cool.

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like the painted white modular top with white powder coated steelies when I get my 4dr eruption green badsquatch for that old school look. But right now I would just be happy to have my bronco. Totalled my f150 2 years ago and have been without a ride since.

Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked back on original post on YouTube. Owner states that they a F150 caps that he modified to fit. Said he ā€œHeat Formedā€ them. F150 bolt pattern is 6x135. Slightly off from Ranger and Bronco. Maybe he softened the material and pushed them on and let cool.
I kind of thought they might be f150. Only 4mm spread over 6 bolts. Should be pretty easy. I think I will do that with my black diamond wheels. I am still trying to decide which tires to put which rims. I have 285/70/17 and 265/70/17.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you can find the link to that YouTube, post it on here. I have looked for it and canā€™t find it. I would like to watch it.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you can find the link to that YouTube, post it on here. I have looked for it and canā€™t find it. I would like to watch it.
I wish it was a video. Itā€™s a blog post on the TFLNow community tab. I had to sift through the comments for info. Here is a screen share on how to get to it. Iā€™ll post a link if I can figure that out.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish it was a video. Itā€™s a blog post on the TFLNow community tab. I had to sift through the comments for info. Here is a screen share on how to get to it. Iā€™ll post a link if I can figure that out.
Thank you

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep exactly. I will have to do some research on them. I have a set of black diamond wheels and like the look. But the bronco is 6 lug and old rangers were 5 lug and used a clip rig. I had these ranger caps mounted on my LS swapped Volvo. But this cap is a little different. But still looks to be for a 5 lug.

Ford Bronco Old school wheels options IMG_1812.MP
Amazing! I have a weakness for Volvo wagons since i have my v70r. Love it!

Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going with one of these on my Eruption Green BadSquatch
Sometimes I think both of these wheels are never coming. The Black Rhinos are looking like spring. The Fifteen52s say they have been in LA Harbor for eight months.

Beware of a couple things on these wheels. The offset on the Black Rhinos is a lot. -12. At least an extra inch of poke.

The Fifteen52s have a nice +12mm offset which is just about what you'd want with bigger tires. The Sas wheels are +33 and the stock badlands are +55. -for reference.

The other pain is if you get big tires, watch what the recommended rim width is. I have some big tires waiting for a minimum 9.5" wide rim and while I love the look of both of these wheels, neither is really going to work for me.

I'm currently considering having something painted white. But I'm not in love with any solution yet.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Old school wheels options 1638042325433

Ford Bronco Old school wheels options 1638042325433

Saw this today on TFLNow's Community Tab. Owner didn't mention any specific details of the setup but I really like it.
Same here, it's my favorite so far. We need details!
Sponsored