Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Actually in Ontario the OMVIC regulators prohibits a dealer charging more than the advertised price. In this case the MSRP. A bad dealer will try to max profit by trying to charge extra fake dealership fees.
You got it right! As per OMVIC regulations we cannot charge above and beyond our advertised price which will be MSRP.
Sponsored

streetfighter

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not everyone is doing it no. I wanted to stand out to reservation holders and be really different than everyone else. These little packages are just the beginning! I have some more things planned for delivery day of everyone’s Bronco through me at KF!
Man you're a rockstar. I know others have mentioned wanting to switch over to you. Do you know if that situation is still difficult? I'm even willing to cancel my other reservation and switch to you, I wouldn't care if I lose my spot since it seems like it's going to be a while until they start arriving anyway.

Do you have a lot of reservations at the moment? Does each dealer get a certain amount alloted to them? Because I'd make the reservation with you tomorrow if possible. My family lives in Waterloo so it'd be no problem picking it up and all.

streetfighter

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For anyone else interested, I just read this thread that talks about changing dealers. I will be switching to you @ThatGuyatFord tomorrow and paying you the 100$. I hope you can hook me up with that swag too, especially that leather bronco keychain haha

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For anyone else interested, I just read this thread that talks about changing dealers. I will be switching to you @ThatGuyatFord tomorrow and paying you the 100$. I hope you can hook me up with that swag too, especially that leather bronco keychain haha
not sure Ford Canada let’s you change dealers without canceling your original reservation and making a new one.

Unless things have changed.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not sure Ford Canada let’s you change dealers without canceling your original reservation and making a new one.

Unless things have changed.
Nothing has changed and it's doubtful that it will.

Sponsored

streetfighter

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that sucks, you guys are right. I just gave them a call. the only way is to rebook and lose your place in line

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am so excited to hear that!! Welcome to the KF Reservations. I can definitely hook You up with a Swag box. PM me your First and Last name so I can keep my eye open for the reservation to come through.

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that sucks, you guys are right. I just gave them a call. the only way is to rebook and lose your place in line
Correct! Ford Canada is not allowing the reservations to be changed without the reservation holder losing their original spot in line, unfortunately.

Sponsored
First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT; '20 Raptor S/CREW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's your alternate plan to get a Bronco?
To order one normally and leave a deposit. I did not have to bend over backwards to get my Mustang when they came our not my Raptor(which I got at invoice). This is going to be a mass produced vehicle with plenty on the lots.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To order one normally and leave a deposit. I did not have to bend over backwards to get my Mustang when they came our not my Raptor(which I got at invoice). This is going to be a mass produced vehicle with plenty on the lots.
That's what everyone who has a reservation is doing in January.

I don't see how that's any different or is bending over backwards.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A better question may be, when do you expect to take delivery of your Bronco?

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There might be some but not loads on the lots and they might not have the exact options you want! Reservation is leading to a Factory Order to get you all the options you want and nothing more, nothing less. Exactly how you want it! To some, a lot of people on this site and myself included being in Sales, that's extremely exciting to order it exactly the way I want. To each their own though!

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There might be some but not loads on the lots and they might not have the exact options you want! Reservation is leading to a Factory Order to get you all the options you want and nothing more, nothing less. Exactly how you want it! To some, a lot of people on this site and myself included being in Sales, that's extremely exciting to order it exactly the way I want. To each their own though!
lol, not to be a downer...but not EXACTLY how I want it. Ford has taken away many options for reservation holders instead of rewarding them for being first in line to "not upset production schedule" ....the top for instance. Here take this grey top, no black ...oh wait the grey top can't be made in time either, push the orders to January.

I mean, I understand that it's a new vehicle. But Connor like I said, I still wanna order from you, but I just don't know when or if it's going to be with my "reservation" ...it may just be a regular order and I get it when I get it.

Granger on the forum (in the USA) has some deals for orders placed WITHOUT reservations....does KF have that same idea?

Rob
Sponsored