First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a dealer walk in order. Cancelled my day 1 reservation when I found out that the hard top wasn’t coming in white. Did a walk in order before the March cutoff after I realized Ford was going to be a long time getting their stuff together with the supply chain and color match top thing.

I called the Ford number today and asked about the status of my order in some wild hope I would accidentally get scheduled sooner.

When I gave them my order code and sales code they said they could not find my order anywhere even though I got a confirmation email from Ford the day after my order. I verified the info on the order sheet, but still no luck.

How screwed am I?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did your dealer say when you called them seeking clarification?

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m a dealer walk in order. Cancelled my day 1 reservation when I found out that the hard top wasn’t coming in white. Did a walk in order before the March cutoff after I realized Ford was going to be a long time getting their stuff together with the supply chain and color match top thing.

I called the Ford number today and asked about the status of my order in some wild hope I would accidentally get scheduled sooner.

When I gave them my order code and sales code they said they could not find my order anywhere even though I got a confirmation email from Ford the day after my order. I verified the info on the order sheet, but still no luck.

How screwed am I?
I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I was told that my order couldn’t be found. Pretty scary to hear that! I immediately called my salesman who pulled up my order and said it was there and just hadn’t been pulled for a build date. I contacted Ford the following day, and my order was showing again (the same way my salesman had told me it was.)

I hope this is the same case for you! Seemed like a hiccup in the system. Not too reassuring though.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
should still be in fords system as unscheduled clean or whatever it says. it's possible the person you talked to just entered in the order number wrong? try the chat function on the website.
Sponsored