Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More cargo room in the two door than I was expecting:

00097C01-A8EF-4338-913E-BD1386451375.png
I like the 2 door more and more and I know this has been talked about at nauseum on the forum but why the fu$k did they carpeted the back of the back seats? There is no other carpet throughout- makes absolutely no sense, if I wanna lay the back seats down to haul something now I’ve got dirty carpet, stupid...

But damn this thing looks good
Sorry for negativity

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Thanks for the video!

I wish we had pics of the underside of the non-squatch badlands in the parking lot. Would be interesting to compare those spring tags to see if they are the same or different.

A full on side view would help in comparing too.
Just as interested in the sway bar disconnect so I can see about adding it later to BaseSquatch...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting rod on the bottom of the tailgate to keep it open. Is that a gas charged shock?

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great video, thanks for sharing. This one looks fresh off assembly, not like the hell hacked pre-pros that we have been seeing. That CO looks fresh. I think I will go check it out, its less than 2 hours away.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please correct if wrong, but it looked to me that they re-jigged the command switches on top of the dash, they were nicely oriented in the "cup" for them and not offset or had any dead switches/little coin holder on the far left.

This looked like a production-ready bit of the interior that changed from the early pics.

Edit: Here's what i'm talking about. the 4 switches on the left also seem to have a clear silicone window for an LED light. Not sure what is directly to the left of the hazard switch... It just has a icon of a car (not a Bronco) with the word "OFF".

1608250124452.png

Last edited: