First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Four door Outer Banks loaded up will probably be priced close to the Wrangler Sahara I just built on the Jeep website---$58,480 including transportation; the similar equipped Rubicon was about $5.000.00 more, so add about another 5 grand for similar equipped Badlands.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every trim gets the 8” screen from the Bronco website.

Badlands

F778C2B6-4CC7-4524-BF70-ED6C9B724485.jpeg

Big bend

3181BDD2-99C9-4D9B-99A8-F9B402482272.jpeg

As far as I know they’re identical? There has to be a difference I just haven’t seen it highlighted yet. Need B&P lol.
We might not be talking about the same thing. I'm not talking about the touch screen in the middle of the dash--every Bronco gets at least the 8" touch screen if not the optional 12" touch screen. I'm talking about the gauge cluster in front of the driver. Ford does partial digital and full digital displays in other models. The partial digital, which I assumed would be standard on the lower Bronco trims, would have only a small digital screen on the side which shows just supplementary information, whereas the full digital could be customizable and have the ability to show extra information (possibly like tilt, incline, etc.).

I'm speculating on that, but it's what makes the most sense based on what Ford has done with other models. When B&P comes, we'll finally know. :)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We might not be talking about the same thing. I'm not talking about the touch screen in the middle of the dash--every Bronco gets at least the 8" touch screen if not the optional 12" touch screen. I'm talking about the gauge cluster in front of the driver. Ford does partial digital and full digital displays in other models. The partial digital, which I assumed would be standard on the lower Bronco trims, would have only a small digital screen on the side which shows just supplementary information, whereas the full digital could be customizable and have the ability to show extra information (possibly like tilt, incline, etc.).

I'm speculating on that, but it's what makes the most sense based on what Ford has done with other models. When B&P comes, we'll finally know. :)
I agree with your assumption as it makes sense. But no I’m talking about the gauge cluster, they have the same 8” screen on all models. You can see the screen on both in the photos. I guess we will see Friday with the interior video or the B&P.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone able to tell what color outer banks grill is? On the recent video I swear she said gray but I feel like all pictures show black.

camnut

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe they said the grill would be black on Outer Banks

Sponsored

Beardicus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was curious what the difference would be building out a OBX to WT spec. adding sasquatch and 2.7. I stuck with the mid package standard on the trims. This was all taken from the summary on the B&P.

View attachment 53155

The red box is noting that the options/accessories did not add up the 8475 stated in the summary. The delta come from either the Advanced 4x4 or locking rear differential stand alone.

Honestly didn't expect it to be this close. For $145 more the differences are Baja mode, Wiltrack hood graphics, different interiors, and the dark option beadlocks on the WT.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know if this is the same thing that @Beardicus noticed my Excel Sheet wasn't matching my B&Ps for the OBx, but my other trims.

After chasing my tail a bit, I found at that on the Summary section, where it tells you the Accessory total, it was $795 higher than it should. Meaning if you sum up the items it shows you, it does not add up to their total.

Where is this mysterious $795 Accessory Item coming from?

** Edit ** Found it.. is Sasquatch... you add that package and the total jumps 5790 instead of just 4995... guessing but looks like it may be the Advanced 4x4 for $795

Side note: basically a Built Up OBX to match a WT is more expensive than the WT by $550

Last edited:

Beardicus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@da_jokker From what I can tell it includes the Advanced 4x4 but doesn't call it out.

Sasquatch says $4995 at bottom of page, but if you add one of the components, like the tires up top before anything else, it gives you 5790. Which is the Sasquatch and advanced 4x4, you only see the price difference note when you remove it.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread 1603489528184
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread 1603489951045

Doing the same thing on the BD give you $6885, but the sasquatch and automatic add up to $6090. Difference being the Advanced 4x4
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread 1603490138360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering a switch from Badlands to a Sasquatch OBX but I’m not a fan of the painted flares. Has it been confirmed that the Sasquatch flares will be textured black as opposed to painted?
Sorry if this has been answered before.

Sponsored

Beardicus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering a switch from Badlands to a Sasquatch OBX but I’m not a fan of the painted flares. Has it been confirmed that the Sasquatch flares will be textured black as opposed to painted?
Sorry if this has been answered before.

They are not painted and are same as all other sasquatch fenders

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Washout floor available on OB?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanted to like the OB but then I saw the painted flares and mirror caps and it threw me off. Then B&P came out and they showed off the interior and it was such a turn off. Not horrible but just underwhelming and incredibly odd color choices.

Debating between BD and BL now as the vinyl seats look like the best interior in the whole lineup. Will lose the 12” screen and signature lights with BD but can’t justify the BL cost right now. All I wanted was for Ford to let me choose black mirrors and fenders in the B&P and I could have accepted navy pier.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I keep my reservation it will be a switch from WT to OBX fully loaded comes in around 57k. All of this of course as a result of the complete cluster caused by the hideous interior choices or lack there of On the WT. I actually like or don’t mind the silver/navy cloth on the OBX Paired with Area 51, IMO it beats most of all the other interior Combinations.
Sponsored