Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did I just read this right? The OBX comes standard with trail control and trail turn assist? Did everyone already know this?

Does it come standard with every automatic in every level?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is from the OB page as optional.
Optional
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels

• 315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain (M/T) (35")

I think that's the ones that go with the "Squatch" package. But, if they can be optioned separately I'm in. :)

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I admit, we (wife and I)may end up with a Sandsquatch. I want mid package, 2.7l, Sasquatch( unless badlands)and black painted roof. I don’t have a need for dual tops( to get body color top on lower trims).

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not a soccer mom but am debating on the Outer Banks. I don't go off road that often but want a nice customizable body-on-frame SUV which is increasingly difficult to come by. I drove "real" SUVs in the 90s and am just not a fan of unibody crossovers.

I will probably end up with the Black Diamond because of the washout interior and body armor, but don't think the OB is just a poser-mobile. It's just a different use case of a very customizable architecture.
The OB is kinda like the Jeep Sahara. All the spec (like all non-rubicon) but with color matched fender flares and option for painted top and misc other included interior lux, and yeah 18" wheels.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For me it's the cost of the leather that will decide. I have put Katzkin in three of our vehicles and it is an amazing product. My F-150 Supercrew was less than $1500 all in and is cool in summer even without vented seats. Leather as an option is number 5 down my list which starts with the hard top followed by the sound deadening liner, power seats and 2.7. After that I really don't care. Of course, as has been mentioned my choices will likely change when I can configure and price various options.
I haven't seen much on hard top vs modular tops. My Jeep came with a soft top. I bought an after-market one piece hard top carpet lined to reduce wind noise as much as possible. Plus ... too many of my Jeeper friends with the OEMtop and removable panels similar to the Bronco modular system had water leaks. (Remember those leaking Mustang T Tops!)

Also never really had the soft top down all that much as on the freeway its pretty windy in there lol and on surface streets in stop and go traffic I would get cooked.

And off road ... forget about it as you, your wife, your kids (dog?) not only get wind blown and sun burn but your gear gets filthy. Just sayin. One piece hard top for me.

Sponsored

Weld3z

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Until now this is my plan ..

Black 2 door 2.7, no Sasquatch, Lux package, hard top still thinking about tow package and roof rack ..

I choose the lux package just for the adaptive cruise control if it's too much well go back to high package !

I think the price range well be $48k to $52k
OB starting at $41,450

K9ny

Outer Banks
First Name
K9
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4DR, 2.7, , towing, Sasquatch and lux in White/Carbonized Gray top.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The cost of the high package will be interesting,
It seems like there's much less included in high vs the mid and lux

High is basically the big screen and sound deadedning

OBX with motor and high, I'm guessing will be 44k ish

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The cost of the high package will be interesting,
It seems like there's much less included in high vs the mid and lux

High is basically the big screen and sound deadedning

OBX with motor and high, I'm guessing will be 44k ish
Don't forget though the high includes less because its only on vehicles that already have the mid contents as standard.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I'm in a Conundrum until the Build and Price comes out (who isn't right?) But if I add everything I want to the OBx I'm at the Wikdtrak (Sas, 2.7, Hardtop). So unless the packages added is significantly cheaper than the WT, why stay with the OBx.

On the flip side, if the really want stand alone options cost to much, I might find myself stepping down to the Big Bend.

Normally I am never Indecisive, but then again normally I have some facts to work with!

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I'm in a Conundrum until the Build and Price comes out (who isn't right?) But if I add everything I want to the OBx I'm at the Wikdtrak (Sas, 2.7, Hardtop). So unless the packages added is significantly cheaper than the WT, why stay with the OBx.

On the flip side, if the really want stand alone options cost to much, I might find myself stepping down to the Big Bend.

Normally I am never Indecisive, but then again normally I have some facts to work with!
Your thoughts on the OB/Wildtrak is where I'm at as well. The WT bascially gets several things I'd already add to OB anyway, so why not just start at that point?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your thoughts on the OB/Wildtrak is where I'm at as well. The WT bascially gets several things I'd already add to OB anyway, so why not just start at that point?
Can you get x-plan on wildtrak? 2 dealerships told me no for Wildtrak and FE.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you get x-plan on wildtrak? 2 dealerships told me no for Wildtrak and FE.
That is only because of the patriots jersey in your profile. Change it the KC Chiefs, and you will have much better luck! ?

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is only because of the patriots jersey in your profile. Change it the KC Chiefs, and you will have much better luck! ?
BOOO that's not just any Patriots Jersey, that's the jersey of the goat. 6 and counting. LOL

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm with you on this one, what will my price be after I add A 12" screen, lux, Hard top and 2.7. to the OBX, the rest I can add later when I want. The issues will and it OBX my way or WT?
Sponsored