Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I'm in a Conundrum until the Build and Price comes out (who isn't right?) But if I add everything I want to the OBx I'm at the Wikdtrak (Sas, 2.7, Hardtop). So unless the packages added is significantly cheaper than the WT, why stay with the OBx.

On the flip side, if the really want stand alone options cost to much, I might find myself stepping down to the Big Bend.

Normally I am never Indecisive, but then again normally I have some facts to work with!
I think many of us who had seen the Outer Banks and chose it are in the same boat. Many of the things I would add to Outer Banks are on the WT. IF you are not going to go HAM on the trails then I think Outer banks or WT are where many of us weekend warriors with families will end up.
Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4DR, 2.7, , towing, Sasquatch and lux in White/Carbonized Gray top.
I'm thinking almost exactly the same but with AM Blue and modular top. Would like to add leather as well.

My question is what the heck is that gonna run me? I'm thinking it will be almost as much as a first edition. Thankfully my dealer confirmed I can use Z plan.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you get x-plan on wildtrak? 2 dealerships told me no for Wildtrak and FE.
I thought you should be able to get it on everything but FE, but I don't know. Haven't talked to the dealer, but guess I need to.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah...OBx was an easy reservation simple because you get Mid...and ha e the options to go past.

One thing I also think of is depreciation/resale. OBx with tons of options or WT.

My experience says you don't get squat for options, but Trims (aka sub models) do get more return.

Wish the WT came with the Modular bumper...one significant cost item that is missing from my wish list.

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had finally decided on the OB 4 Door and was looking for a color, I was thinking about the Race Red exterior However, when examining the interior choices I have a choice of Cloth: Navy Pier or Roast Black and Leather: Navy Pier or Roast Black. I am not crazy about the Roast Black and Blue would look awful. Am I hoping for a Christmas miracle that Ford would just have a solid Grey or Black? Or am I destined for Katzkin? Does knowing the color choices change your exterior choice?

Sponsored

Beardicus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does knowing the color choices change your exterior choice?
Build and price will answer many questions for me. Interior color options for trim levels and ext color may be swayed. Living in AZ I'm planning on no doors and top trips, so I'm hoping for a lighter interior option. Worried about vinyl being too hot.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You guys are not making it easier for me lol. I spend time in this thread and I'm like yeah an outer banks totally makes more sense for me. Then I jump to the big bend thread and I'm like nah just load a big bend up lol

Really need that build and price!!!!

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot of us in the same boat it sounds like. I originally thought OB and reserved that. But want 2.7, Squatch, Hard Top, either High Or Lux. Wondering if Wild will more sense by the time I add all the options. Guess we will see!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lot of us in the same boat it sounds like. I originally thought OB and reserved that. But want 2.7, Squatch, Hard Top, either High Or Lux. Wondering if Wild will more sense by the time I add all the options. Guess we will see!
I went with OB because it pretty much has no off road items added. I'm never taking it off road, so my money will go to premium features that I really want and not waste anything on stuff I don't want.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went with OB because it pretty much has no off road items added. I'm never taking it off road, so my money will go to premium features that I really want and not waste anything on stuff I don't want.
I wouldnt say I never plan on taking mine off road, I would love to get into that.But mine will spend majority of its life on the highway as well so thats why I'm bouncing back and forth between loaded big bend and outer banks.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldnt say I never plan on taking mine off road, I would love to get into that.But mine will spend majority of its life on the highway as well so thats why I'm bouncing back and forth between loaded big bend and outer banks.
Big Bend only goes up to mid package, no leather, no power seat and a lot of other things, so that's out for me.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah.. all the plans and second guessing will go out the window once the B&P goes live and if it turns out Navy Blue and Black are the only choices, that will 100% change my trim and if Ford and I can't come to terms due to a color, I guess a Jeep Sahara may be in my future.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend only goes up to mid package, no leather, no power seat and a lot of other things, so that's out for me.
Yeah some of those options I think are going to put me out of my budget so that's why I keep coming back to big bend. No power seats is going to be a downer still having trouble comprehending how what is gonna end up being a 40K vehicle whatever way I go doesn't have power seats.

My must haves are mid package, auto, hard top(most likely still reading everyones opinions/experience with soft tops) and if possible the 2.7

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finished my comparisons and research this morning (at least for now) and it's definitely:

White OBX
hardtop - either the carbonized gray or painted black
sound-deadening headliner
power driver and passenger seats
high clearance suspension.

Depending on cost but could take or leave:
2.7 V6
advanced 4x4 with auto-on-demand
towing capability (which I assume only includes a receiver hitch but I could be mistaken) heavy duty front bumper
leather.

Let's go Ford. Get the damn pricing tool going.

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finished my comparisons and research this morning (at least for now) and it's definitely:

White OBX
hardtop - either the carbonized gray or painted black
sound-deadening headliner
power driver and passenger seats
high clearance suspension.

Depending on cost but could take or leave:
2.7 V6
advanced 4x4 with auto-on-demand
towing capability (which I assume only includes a receiver hitch but I could be mistaken) heavy duty front bumper
leather.

Let's go Ford. Get the damn pricing tool going.
Power seats are not an option.
Sponsored