STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish we could keep the colored fenders with the Sasquatch package, but you lose them for the wider black Sasquatch Fenders.
Yeah, and that's the part I'm battling with...I won't mind it if I choose the Shadow Black but if I go with Oxford White, I want my OW fender flares.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi all, new to the forum and excited to share in the developments with everyone over the coming months. :D

Reserved a 2 door OBX for myself, thinking I'll do:

- 2.7L
- Velocity Blue + White roof (if possible) or Cyber Orange + Gray/Black roof. Too bad one might be later availability and the other will be an upcharge.
- At least High package, possibly Lux depending on price. Mainly I'd want the wireless charging and ACC and will be curious if those will be available as single add-ons.

Though I've gotta say, I didn't notice originally but as I've learned from this thread while it's not a deal breaker, it seems odd to me to only have power seats available for the 4 doors? Still sorta kinda going back and forth between 2 and 4, the 2 looks better to me and I'm just a big fan of 2 door SUVs in general, though the extra storage+power seat options+door storage options make the 4 tempting as well.
Welcome to the forum Josh. You just joined the club of the undecided. :) I'm all over the place on what trim level to buy, as many others are. When we bought our Jeep I really wanted a 2 door, but all of our other vehicles are 2 door so we needed a four door for friends. I have found I do like the extra storage space with the 4 door, and with the back seats downs I can cram a bunch of crap back there. But dang it, I still like the 2 door.

stobronco

Outer Banks
First Name
STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi all, new to the forum and excited to share in the developments with everyone over the coming months. :D

- 2.7L
- Velocity Blue + White roof (if possible) or Cyber Orange + Gray/Black roof. Too bad one might be later availability and the other will be an upcharge.
- At least High package, possibly Lux depending on price. Mainly I'd want the wireless charging and ACC and will be curious if those will be available as single add-ons.

Though I've gotta say, I didn't notice originally but as I've learned from this thread while it's not a deal breaker, it seems odd to me to only have power seats available for the 4 doors? Still sorta kinda going back and forth between 2 and 4, the 2 looks better to me and I'm just a big fan of 2 door SUVs in general, though the extra storage+power seat options+door storage options make the 4 tempting as well.
Welcome Josh. The VB color is incredible. The wireless charging specs are a must have for me too.

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have studied this site and the Ford site trying to decide which model and packages for many weeks. I don't ever expect to go off road intentionally but want a nice looking (retro) Bronco with all the modern stuff. My thought: 4Dr OB, Lux, 2.7, leather, hardtop black so I could wrap or paint it white if not offered with sound deadening and Advanced on-demand.

When looking at the price, rather than start with the OB and add up, I looked at the FE $63,500 and subtracted. About the only thing missing from my build is the Sasquatch Package which several on this site have guessed at $6,000 and a few other minor adds ($1,000)? So I am estimating $56000.

Am I missing anything or off in my price guess?

To make it look retro: Race Red. Change wheels to steel white powder coat with dog dish hubcaps and paint the fender flares white. On this site I found a photo shop with a similar build and then I hacked away trying to add dog dishes.
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread bronco 6
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread f150
Many years ago I had a 94 F-150 Flareside that I tried to make look retro using the same idea.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

- 2.7L

I hope the 12" screen will be available as a option. This is the only reason I want the OB. As for the adjustable seats I thought they were all manual? I haven't heard of electric anywhere.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When looking at the price, rather than start with the OB and add up, I looked at the FE $63,500 and subtracted. About the only thing missing from my build is the Sasquatch Package which several on this site have guessed at $6,000 and a few other minor adds ($1,000)? So I am estimating $56000.
For comparison my '19 Sahara JL has all of the goodies, and technology that FCA offers, Nav, blind spot, pedestrian, ACC, leather, heated seats/steering, auto HVAC, etc. It came in at 51K, and some change. I'm hoping that Ford can keep the Bronco close to the Wrangler prices. Heck, they are high enough to start with. :)

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome to the forum Josh. You just joined the club of the undecided. :) I'm all over the place on what trim level to buy, as many others are. When we bought our Jeep I really wanted a 2 door, but all of our other vehicles are 2 door so we needed a four door for friends. I have found I do like the extra storage space with the 4 door, and with the back seats downs I can cram a bunch of crap back there. But dang it, I still like the 2 door.
It's still fresh in my mind how a couple weeks ago I got a new TV and the box was just too big to fit in my car, leading me to have to rent a pickup to bring it home instead, and avoiding that in the future sure would be nice. :LOL: glad I'm not alone in the indecisiveness though, seems like everyone's having similar issues. Frankly I originally wanted 2 door-manual-2.7, but having to compromise on the manual out of the gate makes me inclined to stay open to possibilities, the price difference to go 4 door is a decent deterrent so far though lol.

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope the 12" screen will be available as a option. This is the only reason I want the OB. As for the adjustable seats I thought they were all manual? I haven't heard of electric anywhere.
Option on the 4 door only, per seating in the interior features section on the Ford page... Applies to everything from the base to the FE from what I've seen, which seems nutty to pay $60k+, get the whole kit and kaboodle, but wait... You want a 2 door FE? Manual seats for you!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There won't be anybody to trade with because as it stands now, Ford won't be painting any Sasquatch fenders, only Outer Banks standard fenders. Which is a big bummer in my book. So if you get an Outer Banks with the Sasquatch package, you're receiving it with black plastic over-sized Sasquatch fenders from the factory.
Things could change by production time, or they may be an available accessory. If not, nothing stopping you from having them painted body color.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have studied this site and the Ford site trying to decide which model and packages for many weeks. I don't ever expect to go off road intentionally but want a nice looking (retro) Bronco with all the modern stuff. My thought: 4Dr OB, Lux, 2.7, leather, hardtop black so I could wrap or paint it white if not offered with sound deadening and Advanced on-demand.

Am I missing anything or off in my price guess?

To make it look retro: Race Red. Change wheels to steel white powder coat with dog dish hubcaps and paint the fender flares white. On this site I found a photo shop with a similar build and then I hacked away trying to add dog dishes.
Many years ago I had a 94 F-150 Flareside that I tried to make look retro using the same idea.
I have almost the same build with the possible exception of modular bumper and upfitter switches, so hope the price doesn't go above that.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For comparison my '19 Sahara JL has all of the goodies, and technology that FCA offers, Nav, blind spot, pedestrian, ACC, leather, heated seats/steering, auto HVAC, etc. It came in at 51K, and some change. I'm hoping that Ford can keep the Bronco close to the Wrangler prices. Heck, they are high enough to start with. :)
I noticed that..once I got more familiar to build a Sahara.

The one thing is the Sahara doesn't have lockers of any kind, but yeah...you can get all the goodies cheaper than Bronco.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Things could change by production time, or they may be an available accessory. If not, nothing stopping you from having them painted body color.
Absolutely, definitely could have them painted (heck they pop off by the hand don't they!) but I doubt they're going to have the production capacity (at least early on) to paint Sasquatch fenders.

I just think painted trim is *the* key unique feature on the outer banks, and you get 'punished' for adding the Sasquatch package.

In all honesty, I'm only wanting them factory white painted to match the truck, so that it makes it easier to vinyl wrap it. I'm scared that an unpainted surface won't take well to vinyl, requiring pre-painting anyway (or at least won't provide the same color substrate as the main painted body).

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. I thought I wanted a WT, then the BL, but hearing the OBX is more like the Jeep Sahara is plenty of Bronco for me. Mostly because I want lux, a lift hopefully with the Sasquatch package, and the only climbing I'll be doing is over some curbs, off the highway, but no rocks, etc. Just beachin it.
We are of one mind on this... City Dweller that like camping yearly

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Outer Banks looks great. I hope Ford gives you an option to have the regular black door handles and fender flares instead of body color.

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Personally I like the painted fenders and trim (though the black is great as well, just different), but I'm curious if they'll have an option to delete the rocker steps...

Also, anyone have any thoughts on if they'll do multiple wheel choices from the factory? Obviously that's easily remedied on the aftermarket, but for the convenience of it it'd be nice. I'm not huge on the wheels in the OBX preview and like the dark steelies + 33s that come on the Badlands, but after going back and forth between the two I think the BL would price me out pretty quick since a lot of the options I wanna get are standard on the OBX.
Sponsored