Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow news to me! Sanding textured flexible soft plastic to paint!
Yeah lots of people painted those racks on the beds of avalanche trucks and seemed to hold up
Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah lots of people painted those racks on the beds of avalanche trucks and seemed to hold up
I would rather get the normal OB flares, and get to the SQ package with aftermarket.
or get the SQ package - and buy the normal size OB flares in body color from Ford Parts - then swap out the extended flares.
....because..... we all know Ford only has extended flares for SQ to meet Federal Safety regulations, and the SQ wheels wont hang out past the normal flares THAT much, and it doesn't even matter because the wheels are so far below the flares anyway. The extended flares dont really stop a rock coming off the 37" from cracking someones windshield.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Av
Avalanche Racks are hard plastic, not flexible plastic.
I think the flexible plastic will gum-up the sander and even if you can take it down you won't really get a great finish.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bite the bullet and pay Ford for another top with a smooth finish. You can buy it in pieces from the parts counter. You could probably sell the old one if you keep it in good condition. Someone out there will buy a soft top and want a hard top. You’ll be ready to sell.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bite the bullet and pay Ford for another top with a smooth finish. You can buy it in pieces from the parts counter. You could probably sell the old one if you keep it in good condition. Someone out there will buy a soft top and want a hard top. You’ll be ready to sell.
I can't wait to see how individual options price out. The matrix of tops seems really confusing.
I think most trim levels that come standard with a soft top will upgrade to a hard top.
Then buy some soft top components like mesh or bikini.

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't wait to see how individual options price out. The matrix of tops seems really confusing.
I think most trim levels that come standard with a soft top will upgrade to a hard top.
Then buy some soft top components like mesh or bikini.
If you can upgrade from your trim levels included soft top - to a smooth hard top.
Easy to wrap in vinyl.
Then add in a mesh or bikini

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve never owned a white vehicle- always felt boring but as I struggle with color
Selections I’ve narrowed it down to OW and CG
Something about the white Bronco with black accents makes it pop....

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oxford White Outer Banks two door with Sasquatch package. Not even a thought to any other color. 36 years of white vehicles, not changing now. But, all this can go in the dumpster if my dealer adds a mark up.
Call Albert at Granger Ford, in Granger IA (near Des Moines). He is offering $1,300 UNDER INVOICE to all the buyers that will change their preferred dealer, to him/them!

Here is his thread:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...icing-and-clarifications-for-the-masses.2296/

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OJ White would look the best with the First Edition's Navy Pier interior, but it's not available. It's not even available in black.

White usually shows you the worst that a car's design can look but I think the Bronco's going to look great "Storm Trooper'ed". The white buck teaser was disappointing for me, but I think that if I get a 4-door, it will be in white...maybe wrap the lower section in a nostalgic color for the two-tone if Ford isn't offering it.

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OJ White would look the best with the First Edition's Navy Pier interior, but it's not available. It's not even available in black.

White usually shows you the worst that a car's design can look but I think the Bronco's going to look great "Storm Trooper'ed". The white buck teaser was disappointing for me, but I think that if I get a 4-door, it will be in white...maybe wrap the lower section in a nostalgic color for the two-tone if Ford isn't offering it.
I'm so sick of people saying "OJ White"
Somebody died a horrible death.
+ It just brings shame to this icon we are celebrating