Sponsored

Painted Black Top only with Wildtrax and the First Edition models?

beaglebronco

First Edition
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So can you wait a year?
Thanks for your thoughts.

I can wait a year, and hopefully my 2008 Honda Pilot with 130,000+ miles can hold out that long too :)

As you can see I hold onto cars for a while, and expect to do the same with the Bronco. I also worry about road noise, and imagine metal is better than plastic. Plus, I really don't like the look of the MIC top. Looks cheap for a $60,000 car, the most expensive car I've ever bought.
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for your thoughts.

I can wait a year, and hopefully my 2008 Honda Pilot with 130,000+ miles can hold out that long too :)

As you can see I hold onto cars for a while, and expect to do the same with the Bronco. I also worry about road noise, and imagine metal is better than plastic. Plus, I really don't like the look of the MIC top. Looks cheap for a $60,000 car, the most expensive car I've ever bought.
It’s better in person. It’s all subjective though. (Mic) Iwouldn’t get an fe if it wasn’t specked the way it was when I made my reservation.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I see a bunch of Wildtrak's with the soft top (BLACK) lately, and I'd sure like to get that top, while I wait on the Black Modular... but it's not currently an offered option (maybe Ford will change the Build and Price to offer the matching color soft top) on the Wildtrak and FE trim... or if we accept a Late delivery, is that a year late, like November-2021, like it infers in the newest Ford (Dealer build sheet) correspondence.

It seems to me that Ford just changed the grill, mirror backs, and fender wells to Black Paint, to match the "previously Standard" Black Modular hardtop on the Wildtrak and FE models. Now, everything changed to match the top, and the top (color) has been delayed/discontinued. That ain't right.
This would make me very happy. I would have a solution I appreciate as a FE consumer.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since I can't get the vintage look one that was teased in cactus gray with the white top, I think I might switch to the Wildtrax and wait for the painted black top and have the body wrapped in a military green. If I decide for sure to have it wrapped, I will just order it in onyx so when the doors are opened the black will ok. I'm still deliberating really...but I just don't love the color choices.

Yea, thinking the same thing. Either military green or desert sand to match the dash...

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone noticed if Wildtak or FE MSRP has dropped $1895 on build and price site. Doesn't seem like it has.
Sponsored