Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I recently moved back to LA and am having issues with parking garages with my sas 2DR. Visited a friend the other day that had clearance of 6’ 5” and it was so sketch but I made it.(antenna was hitting every pipe)

The garage for our new office is 6’ 4”… I’m at 6’ 3”. Should I give it a shot?
invest in a stubby antenna and you’ll be fine. 😂 😂 😂
Sponsored

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or just swap starters there in the garage.
After 5+ hours in a plane, no tools, and a 2 hour drive home (which was getting longer by the minute), that didn't make sense. Plus, I wasn't dressed for it...

Yorick

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work in very modern, brand new, impeccably designed office building in downtown Nashville. I can't enter it with my soft top folded back into the first position (but otherwise fits). I have to constantly remember that.
JUST learned the hard way that my soft top won’t clear my office garage in Nashville! I was in the garage next to the “Naked Statues,” and folded it back to the first position before leaving work with no issues. It wasn’t until I rounded the corner up to the next floor that it JUST scraped on the passenger side. Appears to be just a tiny bit of road rash on one corner, but NOT a welcomed sound!

Last edited:

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few years ago I had to go to Norfolk VA for work. I called the hotel I was staying at and asked what the height of the parking garage was. A very confused young lady said your car will fit in just fine. I told her I drive a truck and needed to know before I got there. She called the valet supervisor and asked her what the height of the garage was. The valet supervisor said she would check and call me back. When she called back and told me the height (I don't remember it) I told her my truck is an inch too tall to make it in there. She said no worries she would take care of it for me and have a spot I could park. When I got there a very nice older lady came out to greet me. She took my keys and said hop in. She then drove me around to the garage. Pulled into it and said here is your parking spot while you are here. Right in the door pull up back in. They even had it coned off for me. I had a 2021 F250 6.7. Beyond the yellow post was a windshield height pipe.

Ford Bronco Parking garage clearance issues 341543AF-8C75-4F91-8DEB-584C1613FFE8_1_105_c

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Trim your antenna to the exact height of your roof so if it hits anything you know your roofs going to hit

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work in very modern, brand new, impeccably designed office building in downtown Nashville. I can't enter it with my soft top folded back into the first position (but otherwise fits). I have to constantly remember that.
Same here with my home garage which has arches and is all block. I've done it twice, and the 1st time, it actually helped the soft top lath in better in the middle. Once in, there's no backing out unless you pull the windows and fold the thing all the way down. I've learned to look up before pulling in!

I need to paint over the sets of marks I left in the arch now, but otherwise, no harm done.

20230408_085212.jpg
Sponsored