David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted to see what the 4 door Bronco would look like with just some of the doors/roof panels removed so I went ahead and (crudely) mocked up various roof panel/doors removals with the B&P and MS Paint to give a better idea of what it will look like.

2021 Bronco hardtop panel removed 1.png
2021 Bronco hardtop panel removed 2.png
2021 Bronco hardtop panel removed 3.png
2021 Bronco hardtop panel removed 4.png
2021 Bronco hardtop panel removed 5.png
2021 Bronco hardtop panel removed 6.jpg

Additional ones by @Username_not_found. 4 door with roof rails on and the front roof panels off.

no-top-doors-png.png

no-top-no-doors-png.png
This kinda answer a question I had. "will I drive around with just the front doors off" and I am not to sure I ever will...
Sponsored

BurntToast

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man the 4-doors look awesome without the top. Not trying to jack this thread, just attaching these for anyone curious what the 2-door can look like with the back half removed as this is how I plan on driving it as much as possible.

These are some chops I did when B&P went live to help me decide on a color.. still haven't decided.
Ford Bronco Partial Roof Panels / Doors Removed Bronco Mock-Ups. BASESQUATCH-After-2
Ford Bronco Partial Roof Panels / Doors Removed Bronco Mock-Ups. BASESQUATCH-After
Ford Bronco Partial Roof Panels / Doors Removed Bronco Mock-Ups. BASESQUATCH-Velocity Blue
Ford Bronco Partial Roof Panels / Doors Removed Bronco Mock-Ups. BASESQUATCH-White

-Toast

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are to believe that we can keep the front and passenger, and lose the back cab roof?
Didn't see that rendering.......
thanks

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
chrysler-pt-bruiser-for-sale.jpg

Send it, Rick!
Perfect hunting rig
Man the 4-doors look awesome without the top. Not trying to jack this thread, just attaching these for anyone curious what the 2-door can look like with the back half removed as this is how I plan on driving it as much as possible.

These are some chops I did when B&P went live to help me decide on a color.. still haven't decided.
Ford Bronco Partial Roof Panels / Doors Removed Bronco Mock-Ups. BASESQUATCH-White

-Toast
The white one is the best. Not sure why this looks so good, but it does. I'm getting a four door, but if I got mine in white, added blue graphics and painted red calipers...that would be a great combo.

OP
OP
Appalachia_Ewok

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man I love this one. The color works great with the wheels. I'm also a hard sell when it comes to aftermarket wheels (I'm sticking with the BD steelies) but if I were to go aftermarket that's what I'd get. I'm going A51 or Cactus Grey but if VB if it weren't metallic, something similar to Toyota's Voodoo Blue, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford rep aside it's only held on by the front with two clips.

It's likely to stay on in most situations, but, the risk of aftermath when it bounces off on a trail is far lower than if it comes off at 80mph on the highway.

Looking at the 360 view in the Build and Price, it look like, in addition to the front clips, it looks like there is a clip on each panel that attaches to the side before getting back to the rear panel. It seems like it could work. I guess we'll see.

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hummmm.... makes me wonder if I really need a 4-door... Visually the 2 door looks sooooo much better with top AND doors off.... 4-door looks very good sans top w/doors on though...

Sponsored

TravelinBrad

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F250, 02 F250, 16 F350, 76 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my fave color...but what model is it available on?

Man I love this one. The color works great with the wheels. I'm also a hard sell when it comes to aftermarket wheels (I'm sticking with the BD steelies) but if I were to go aftermarket that's what I'd get. I'm going A51 or Cactus Grey but if VB if it weren't metallic, something similar to Toyota's Voodoo Blue, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the 360 view in the Build and Price, it look like, in addition to the front clips, it looks like there is a clip on each panel that attaches to the side before getting back to the rear panel. It seems like it could work. I guess we'll see.
Agree, with the clips on the side it looks like it will be quite sturdy even in the wind at speed.

8A81FF34-84D5-4B6A-A5C3-A3DED06E9AF1.jpeg

OP
OP
Appalachia_Ewok

Appalachia_Ewok

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is my fave color...but what model is it available on?
If you mean the Velocity Blue it's available on all models except the first edition.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's my favorite:
Ford Bronco Partial Roof Panels / Doors Removed Bronco Mock-Ups. 8A81FF34-84D5-4B6A-A5C3-A3DED06E9AF1
That reminds me of the "Prangler":
GMOSLhRfXzreXjWtAi-4pV9SYfxtb1RYcNHhd26j2ho.jpg

Which was a real Chrysler test mule in 1996.

Back on topic; I hope the front panels can be left on when the rear section of the hardtop is removed. When I had my JK in Florida, my preferred configuration was to remove the doors and top but install a bikini top over the front seats for sun protection. I really liked that setup but the bikini top just strapped on and flapped horribly at anything over 20mph. It was maddening.

With the front hardtop panels in place, it would eliminate the need for an aftermarket bikini top and shouldn't (hopefully) flap around. It provides sun protection and a bit of rain protection as well.
Sponsored