Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend here in San Diego just opened his LLC in Montana, funny you mentioned it.
I recently learned about registering cars in Montana, I don't call it rich get richer, I'd call it being smart, California is so hard on us when it comes to taxes.

Flipping wise, I'll flip my Bronco if I get good $$ above my cost, two years down the road those cars will be widely available, no reason to not make some money.
C8 Corvettes still sell way above MSRP, a friend of mine sold his to Carmax 2 months ago for $13K above MSRP!! he leased it, he net $7K in the process.
I don't think it is a bad thing to take advantage of tax loopholes. I lived there, so I get it with the taxes bullshit which is one of the main reasons I live in Alabama now! ;) I have seen the C8 fetch STUPID prices and this is just the base model. The Z06 is going to be CRAZY! I fully support someone flipping their own commodities for a profit regardless of what others think. If there is a market then go get you some! I will be driving my Bronco and enjoying every minute of it. Have fun and be safe out there. 🤜 💥 🤛
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM