Sponsored

People who work off/odd hours... Go-to foods?

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looked for a thread like this but didn't see one.
For us that work weird hours, off hours, or even just regular hours but don't feel like cooking a whole meal...
What's your go-to when tired, don't feel like firing up the grill, oven and places are closed?

My hours are ?? I work security at a bar, run social media for another company, and do other odds and ends.

Trying to figure out what's a good meal to get that isn't fast food (most closed when I get home and I don't like fast food anyways, really).

I feel like meal prepping sucks (for me), cause maybe I don't want the same shit for a week. LOL.

What's your go-to, friends?
Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We usually keep some of the frozen chicken bakes from Costco in our fridge for lazy meals. Heats up in 2.5mins and has 35g of protein.

The breakfast sandwich things they carry are good too

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work a 7 on, 7 off night schedule. On my week to work, I have time to eat, sleep, work and that's about it. I don't want to go the the grocery store or even think about cooking. For that week I get 4 meals from Hello Fresh delivered that I picked out the week before. I don't think about what I'm cooking. I just grab one bag out of the fridge one hour before leaving for work and fix whatever is in it. Most meals take 30 minutes to cook/prepare and are made with fresh vegetables and good quality meat. Everything you need is in the bag except salt/pepper and cooking oil.

miley

Base
First Name
Miley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sometimes I don't even have time to eat, my life is work. So now I decided to start monitoring my diet and I advise you to read this article https://betterme.world/articles/starchy-fruits/ . I also advise you not to forget to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and focused during your shifts!

Last edited: