First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm happy, wish for some more bright colors but eh.
I want 4 doors, leather, heated seats/steering wheel, 2.7 V6 at least a rear locker. With that in mind it's either a Outer Banks with Sasquatch Package OR a Badlands depending on what I can fit into the budget I gave myself.
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think its amazing we have as many choices as we do. Being able to spec a base model with the top engine AND an offroad package with 35's and accompanying suspension upgrades? That's a crazy amount of choice compared to most.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm happy for the most part, but I wouldn't say perfectly. I come from the Toyota world so having all of these options are overwhelming! There are a few nit picking stuff but nothing major. Things like possibly no white top available, have to get Lux package for sub and garage door buttons but nothing wanting a lot of the other things. I am a little scared of what a Badlands 334A option with Lux and Sasquatch will run though. :eek:

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m one of the complainers. No manual with the 2.7 and no Squatch with manual are painful realities
I hear you Drew. Though I don't want the Squatch, but Ford is forcing it on me. I really really really want one. Overall I love the new Bronco, But I can't configure it the way I want , so I am very frustrated

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not a first year buyer... but overall I think Ford built a serious vehicle to carry on the legend.

As for being content.... I'm not. Per an insider here... "we haven't seen anything yet". I'm still looking for what is coming next.

Sponsored
OP
OP
truth2ak

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy with the base 2dr 2.3 7 spd I like the steel wheels. The only thing I'm hopping for is that I can get the vinyl wash out interior and a roof rack on it. Last Bronco I bought new was '84, it was also my last SUV. Been in Ford trucks since then.
Sounds like to me you should just grab the Black Diamond model out of the hole with no upgrades. Of course its more money but it sounds like you would be happier.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He said.... we would be blown away.

Unlike some... I take this guy at his word. He has proved to be a credible source.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most all these comments are about packaging..."you can't get XYZ with trim #3". But no matter which of the 1,416 feature combinations you opt for, ALL the 2-door models come with a really suck-y configuration aft of the front seats.

Sponsored

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone out there perfectly content with the Models as they are equipped? It seems like I see a lot of complaints or at least unsatisfied comments about the models and are already talking about aftermarket add ons.

I myself am pretty well pleased with the Badlands 4 model. Sure I may add the Sasquatch pkg and in a perfect world I would like to see the 2.7L, automatic tranny & hardtop standard on that model but the world ain't perfect and I am really excited to picking up my new Bronco next year!

My last Bronco was a 1976 and I have missed it since I sold it 20 years ago. As a matter of fact if I still had it I could sell it and pay cash for my new one.
If the non sasquatch badlands had a little more clearance i would say yes, but will be able to get that knocked out on the backend.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If we can al a carte tires, locker (rear), I'll be happy as a clam... a green color would be nice.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very content thus far with what we have seen on the Bronco. I commend Ford for what they have done and not sure if there really is such a thing as creating a mass produced vehicle that every potential buyer can check every single box off their wish list. Now I do believe there is one Bronco that everyone on this forum would be 100% happy with, and that's a FREE Bronco LOL.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm overall satisfied with the exception of you have to jump to an OBX to get a heated steering wheel, you have to get a painted hard top to get a modular top and rubberized flooring is not available on all models. Other than that I'm good.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For affordability, love the features of the Black Diamond..... except no LED signature front lights. Jeez, you can get those on a Sentra these days...

So stepping all the way up to Badlands pretty much for the LEDs. (yeah, a petty thing).
Sponsored