First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ENFJ-A here, I only buy things because of their performance capabilities, value, and 🤞 reliability. I love the fact that I can off road the crap out of it and within reason be covered under a warranty, I'm tired of working on old vehicles! I could care less about name brand but it does have to look good, I mean no-one would choose something or someone they thought was ugly deliberately I hope 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Td66

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First post links to a phishing survey, seems legit, sign me up!

(One born every minute...)
Hardly a phishing survey unless you choose to have results emailed to you. That and the credit card request should be ignored.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ironically, the Cyber Orange will draw unwanted attention I try an avoid; but so be it.
Yep, same. I waffled a couple times, but I want a fun color and this is the only one I find fun (the candy red is fun too, but wrong for this kind of vehicle to me). All these grays and silvers bore me, seems like 90+% fo the cars here are in some shade of grey. And I'll never ever own a black car again where I live, turns into an oven. And is always dusty/dirty. I think the orange will be fine with an occasional wash, I'm not a fan of washing my car every weekend.

I'll deal with the unwanted attention, I'll just try to look busy and say thanks or something :-D

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well i did the test and it said this is whos traits most closely mirror mine.🙈
Ford Bronco Personality, Cars, and the Bronco Screenshot_20210506-162324_Chrome

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would have 100 cars /trucks if I: 1. could afford them and 2. had a place to put them all. I never could understand the people saying that a vehicle is a point a to b thing. I think they are lying to themselves because they are too cheap to get something fun or scared they would actually enjoy driving.

Sponsored

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, I knew it. I'm really pretty. Congrats to all Bronco owners on being hotties.

Ford Bronco Personality, Cars, and the Bronco tenor

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“ I should of been a cowboy” byToby Keith says it all. Either inward or outward , a rebel spirit is at the heart of most Bronco buyers.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m an INTJ. Doesn’t mean anything.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently I'm a ISFJ-A Defender, whatever that means. It did nail me as being 98% introverted which I didn't need no stinkin test to tell me!

As for the Bronco, I like 2 door convertible off roaders. There are 2 options for that in the new market and I don't really like the JLs so here I am. I own a Jeep but I'm not a Jeep guy, never owned a Ford so not a Ford guy. Just here for something a little different this time around.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do what I do. I don't need a reason why.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Logistician
Personality
ISTJ-A / ISTJ-T
The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

Who would've known?
Everybody!

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First, welcome aboard...

Did i take the test...no

Don't need a test...I'll be 56 this year and don't need a test.

Getting a Badlands 4 door...

Room for me, wife, beach chairs and my 13 year old beagle if he makes to see it...easiest to clean the Florida sand and dog hair out with rubber floors and MGV...wanted a soft-top to enjoy the sun...nothing to rock crawl here in Florida....don't care.....

Introvert who is too old to care what anyone else thinks...Bronco is what I want....currently have a 13 yr old Toyota FJ Cruiser...

Enjoy what ever bronco you choose....

by the way...changing my order from Cactus Grey to Velocity Blue because in person VB just Pops in the Florida sun!

DO WHATS GOOD FOR YOU....LIFE IS GOOD...AND ITS TOO DAMN SHORT....!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Mediator (INFP) is someone who possesses the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do.
Although they may seem quiet or unassuming, Mediators (INFPs) have vibrant, passionate inner lives. Creative and imaginative, they happily lose themselves in daydreams, inventing all sorts of stories and conversations in their minds. These personalities are known for their sensitivity – Mediators can have profound emotional responses to music, art, nature, and the people around them.

Idealistic and empathetic, Mediators long for deep, soulful relationships, and they feel called to help others. But because this personality type makes up such a small portion of the population, Mediators may sometimes feel lonely or invisible, adrift in a world that doesn’t seem to appreciate the traits that make them unique.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
J. R. R. TOLKIEN
Ford Bronco Personality, Cars, and the Bronco tenor

The Gift of Empathy

Mediators share a sincere curiosity about the depths of human nature. Introspective to the core, they’re exquisitely attuned to their own thoughts and feelings, but they yearn to understand the people around them as well. Mediators are compassionate and nonjudgmental, always willing to hear another person’s story. When someone opens up to them or turns to them for comfort, they feel honored to listen and be of help.

For Mediators, an ideal relationship of any kind is one in which both people feel comfortable sharing not just their wildest hopes and dreams but also their secret fears and vulnerabilities.
Empathy is among this personality type’s greatest gifts, but at times it can be a liability. The troubles of the world weigh heavily on Mediators’ shoulders, and these personalities can be vulnerable to internalizing other people’s negative moods or mindsets. Unless they learn to set boundaries, Mediators may feel overwhelmed by just how many wrongs there are that need to be set right.

Speaking Their Truth
Few things make Mediators more uneasy than pretending to be someone they aren’t. With their sensitivity and their commitment to authenticity, people with this personality type tend to crave opportunities for creative self-expression. It comes as no surprise, then, that many famous Mediators are poets, writers, actors, and artists. They can’t help but muse about the meaning and purpose of life, dreaming up all sorts of stories, ideas, and possibilities along the way.

Mediators have a talent for self-expression. They may reveal their innermost thoughts and secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
Through these imaginative landscapes, Mediators can explore their own inner nature as well as their place in the world. While this is a beautiful trait, these personalities sometimes show a tendency to daydream and fantasize rather than take action. To avoid feeling frustrated, unfulfilled, or incapable, Mediators need to make sure that they take steps to turn their dreams and ideas into reality.

In Search of a Calling
People with this personality type tend to feel directionless or stuck until they connect with a sense of purpose for their lives. For many Mediators, this purpose has something to do with uplifting others and their ability to feel other people’s suffering as if it were their own. While Mediators want to help everyone, they need to focus their energy and efforts – otherwise, they can end up exhausted.

Fortunately, like flowers in the spring, Mediators’ creativity and idealism can bloom even after the darkest of seasons. Although they know the world will never be perfect, Mediators still care about making it better however they can. This quiet belief in doing the right thing may explain why these personalities so often inspire compassion, kindness, and beauty wherever they go.

Kind of wild how much of this is true... lol

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As this is my first post, please understand I did a search for this and did not return any results. I was wondering what the Bronco and possibly, the model you choose; directly reflects your personality and mannerisms. For me personally, I like to fly below the radar most of the time, but do not want to be part of the main-stream when it comes to purchases, both small and large. I have never considered buying something because it is popular or a social fad. Those aspects will often turn me off to a product. I am practical and reserved most of the time, but consider this purchase of a new Bronco; kind of on the wild side and out of nature for me. I do hunt and fish, so it will meet my practical side, but also I will drive it back and forth to work sometimes. I work hard and get dirty when not at work, University professor and RN, and take it easy and composed while on the job. I've owned vehicles that stood out, WRX and EVO, but not for that specific reason.
I have my students take this personality survey at: https://www.16personalities.com/. Take it and consider how your personality may or may not, influence your Bronco purchase and/or model choice. Also I hope this does not break any forum rules, as I have stated this is my first post.
OP, you know that you are required to disclose whether or not a person will be part of a research study ;) ...........

That said, Hype is an interesting thing and it's fleeting. I remember when the PT Cruiser was "the car to have" and was originally sold above MSRP; no need to reflect on how that turned out.

I got on board with the Bronco only after seeing it and it's specs. Was originally going with the New Defender, but hated that it was a unibody that couldn't take larger tires in favor of flashy big wheels. Wasn't hard for me to change once I saw that the Bronco was a "genuine" off roader, which is what I wanted.

The fad would be to get a Wrangler, which is a vehicle that I think sucks until you add $10K worth of mods to it.

Get over the "Bronco is trendy" BS. Sure it is now, who knows how long it'll hold once Cyberfuck and Hummer are released. Then all these red blooded American men will be rethinking electrics and walking back all of them Prius insults they posted on Facebook back in the day.

If you really like the Bronco because it'll be a part of your weekend pursuits, then screw everything else. This isn't middle school and we're hopefully not just trying to be part of the "cool kids" crew when well into our 40's like I am.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Holy hell... how many damn pages is this test?

What's it say about me if I'm already annoyed not even half way through? 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored