Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

These are the 3 Broncos that you saw in the Rubicon trail videos/pics thread.

They managed to complete the Rubicon trail and are seen here resting in Tahoe after the accomplishment.

That’s the steel modular bumper in the first two photos and standard bumper in last two pics.

Updated With Specs (from left to right)

2 door Badland has 33" BFG AT tires w/ standard wheels and Ford Performance steel modular front bumper.

4 door Badlands has soft-top, manual transmission, optional 33" Goodyear MT with beadlock wheels and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

4 door Badland with Sasquatch Package and Soft has Ford performance beadlock rings.

2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 1.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 2.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 3.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Damage Rubicon Trail 4.jpg
Advertisement

Last edited:

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Definitely not trailer queens (y)

I think the Rubicon is probably out of my wheelhouse until I buy the 6G back from the bank someday :LOL: (hell, let's be honest, way outta my skill-range too!)

Unless 'Doug' will let me drive one of his w/o any concern for it's well-being. ;)

indio22

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Land Rover Series III, 1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7
If the Broncos completed the trail, happy to hear that. Because I'm looking for actual real known trail usage to get an idea of the capabilities. Also I figured the front diff area being IFS, it's going to take some hits, nature of the beast slamming downward and losing clearance in some situations. Hopefully that area can take a hit and keep ticking.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

.......and they still didn’t get a shot of the 2D cargo. We need some pineapple pizza!
I tried, I tried.

I freaking created a 101 intro-level class for it and nada' 😣

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
.......and they still didn’t get a shot of the 2D cargo. We need some pineapple pizza!
I’m just saying a lot of the Rubicon Trail pics, the 2D second row appears to be folded/missing with gear on top! 😜

Advertisement

Advertisement