First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For the Zipper on the Bimini top, I wonder it you can leave it on and use the zippers to unlatch the hard top panels.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That bimini top is "Right Said Fred" meshy.
Ford Bronco Pics & Impressions: Bronco Bimini Mesh Top, Door Molding Kit, Cargo Area Liner, Pet Barrier, Tailgate Table, Hitch Shackle Kit, Door Sill Plates D4960E92-F328-4A08-A7BA-74AC7F90A24B
🤣

He was going to sing ‘I’m too sexy for my (bimini top’ right up until he saw those guards on the side of his Bronco…

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Front and back, not sure these pics even do them justice.

A6BE664F-1B20-4749-BA64-F891A7FBBB28.jpeg
Want something like that for a few purposes but I'm worried about lack of traction on it

In my area, stepping up on that (or the frame itself) at the Sasquatch height during a snow/slush period could be catastrophic at times

The little traction surface on the MIC part may be too much of a step for some folks

Last edited:

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Want something like that for a few purposes but I'm worried about lack of traction on it

In my area, stepping up on that (or the frame itself) at the Sasquatch height during a snow/slush period could be catastrophic at times

The little traction surface on the MIC part be be too much of a step for some folks
I would say they are fashion over function with zero traction of any kind.

OP
OP

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The mesh top is in this video.
Thanks for sharing! Man that color!!!! She's a beaut for sure. I was happy to see the accessories in action.

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Front and back, not sure these pics even do them justice.

Ford Bronco Pics & Impressions: Bronco Bimini Mesh Top, Door Molding Kit, Cargo Area Liner, Pet Barrier, Tailgate Table, Hitch Shackle Kit, Door Sill Plates D4960E92-F328-4A08-A7BA-74AC7F90A24B
I just opened my platinum steps for 4 door. the front two are 13 inches which seems ok, the rear ones are 6 3/4 . I was hoping for something a little longer -- they look very nice on your bronco though. hope they last

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's going to be more Bronco accessories in peoples hands than the actual Bronco.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i dont' know why these back seat rubber mats didnt carry over from the Bronco Sport but I think both 2 dr and 4 dr Broncos could use them .... there's definitely a market for 'em

This is why we use the search button lol. I almost posted this exact question but find you got here first. This cargo mat is simply attached to the back of the seat. It’s not built in. I don’t know why it’s not an option for the big Bronco. Any word on aftermarket options like this? The price is great too!
FF09EE0E-EEFC-459A-A227-F5E94CCE3BF0.png

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is why we use the search button lol. I almost posted this exact question but find you got here first. This cargo mat is simply attached to the back of the seat. It’s not built in. I don’t know why it’s not an option for the big Bronco. Any word on aftermarket options like this? The price is great too!
FF09EE0E-EEFC-459A-A227-F5E94CCE3BF0.png
Now there is 2 of us .....I'm desperately looking for these mats .... need it for the dog, as well as other applications .... if you find anything similar after market plz post it asap.
Sponsored