Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tailgate Mouting Points.png

I realize this is a pre-production model, but these sure look like pre-tapped mounting points for accessories. Which would be an very interesting idea for flexibility. Maybe they are just unattractive structural support points. Anyone?
First thing I see makes me think "Who the hell was practicing their stud welding on that tailgate?!?". ?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As much complaining as we do, Ive been very surprised about the lack of uproar about the Bronco having 2 cupholders and none in rear.....
On trims with an armrest in the 2nd row, there are 2 cup holders there.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On trims with an armrest in the 2nd row, there are 2 cup holders there.
Thats just the 2 ugly OBX leather trims that get the armrest, and B&P doesnt currently show them. Not a big deal to me, just pointing out the lack of uproar lol.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, feeling like that sat Nav antenna will be useless with a roof basket loaded with gear.
Maybe, but on my boat my nav antenna is mounted way down in the center console with all kinds of cables wires and electronics above it. I never have signal issues, I would "assume" Ford tested the location.

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could be wrong, but didn't one of the Ford interior designers say the "gray" in the Badlands is cactus gray? Would match well with Cactus Gray paint if true.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could be wrong, but didn't one of the Ford interior designers say the "gray" in the Badlands is cactus gray? Would match well with Cactus Gray paint if true.
I think they called it “space gray”

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think they called it “space gray”
I went to go check myself, go to 9:52, says dark cactus IP topper. Wonder if that was a misstatement or the badlands interior gray is actually a cactus gray-ish color. I"m still leaning Area 51 but if it similar color to exterior cactus gray, i could be convinced to go that route.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you’re not gonna give me cup holders, at least include a free case of beer. :D

BLee

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve a rack and roof top tent above my gps antenna on my JL and it gets good reception. XM radio is a little weaker but not enough to drive me to move the antenna.
Yeah, feeling like that sat Nav antenna will be useless with a roof basket loaded with gear.

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok well this is interesting, Area 51 looks great! Interior as well ... and those drain plugs :cool: .. The only thing Im not sure about is the light colored dash board, cant wait to see more!
I agree. This is the exact build I am planning to get if I decide to move forward with my order. I am also wondering if that is the dash I would receive. I am assuming there are not options, and this is the standard dash? It does look a bit light. The only other item I wanted to get is the solid black Beadlock wheels. The B&P is showing that is available on the Wildtrack, but not on the Badlands.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's technically more space... since they kept the rear floor as low as possible, instead of raising it to match the level of the folded seats.

;)
Actually by volume it's less. When the seats are folded down they stick up approximately 4 inches above the rear floor there by decreasing the volume when they're folded down.
Sponsored