Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I know where that B&O sub woofer goes ?
There's also a cupholder on the back on that center headrest!! Never noticed that, and I apologize if someone mentioned it, I am catching up this evening...

EDIT - crap, that's the wrangler.... #facepalm
Sponsored

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
6’5” here. Going by the interior measurements, and with a 36” inseam, I’m more concerned about legroom than headroom. Important to specify where your height is as that’s going to dictate the need between head and legroom. Not all height is distributed equally?

Since it’s the closest thing we have for comparison, I’ve heard from one of the bronconation staff members that the interior feels larger than the Ranger. Legroom in the Ranger feels a little snug to me.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless if you go build a 4dr BL and select leather seats, it still shows manual and not power seats, even though Ive read and knew the leather would remove the washout interior in the BL. .
Yeah. B&P and the Badlands specific pages contradict each other.

B&P:
Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top 398D8328-33CE-4D5B-BA61-84B6B798041D

Badlands page:
Ford Bronco Pics of Bronco w/ top removed -- shows satellite radio antenna, Bronco stamping, soft top 13ED2CDA-B0DB-4DC2-B36A-F481F74E94E4

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! If the interior is on par to larger than a grand Cherokee I’ll be very happy. My use will straddle that of a family hauler with possible future weekender. Having that space could save me a ton from needing to upgrade my second car to slot above the bronco.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to see some interior picture from OBX Roast

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! If the interior is on par to larger than a grand Cherokee I’ll be very happy. My use will straddle that of a family hauler with possible future weekender. Having that space could save me a ton from needing to upgrade my second car to slot above the bronco.
that's exactly what Ive been basing it off of as the 4dr Bronco would be replacing the wife's GC trailhawk.

intothegnar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The seatback on the second row are carpet. I was hoping they would do something like the Sport Badlands rear storage area for Bronco models with MGV.
Agreed. Can't believe they're going forward with this. The seats are *marine*-grade. What is the point if their back are carpet?

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or does that back seat look a bit tight and uncomfortable? Hoping just the angle and pleasantly surprised.

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's exactly what Ive been basing it off of as the 4dr Bronco would be replacing the wife's GC trailhawk.
You think it will have the same interior room as a Grand Cherokee? I've been having the hardest time finding an interior to compare it to. Hoping it is bigger than a Wrangler.

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those big ass hard top hooks we saw up front are much smaller at least.

The cup holder thing is cracking me up, there's two for sure in the middle seat fold down. Nothing on the rear of the console and there aren't any on the doors either. I need to know haha.

For the bigger guys theres a few videos and pics out there with big dudes fitting in the Bronco just fine. There's at least 4" above that guys head maybe more where the interior of the top would be.
Can you link one or more of these videos? I am a big dude and want to be sure I won't be a bear on a bicycle...lol.

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope we get a detailed “how to video” for the soft top and hard top.

show the process involved to take off and put back on. Also show the different features and configurations for both tops.

seems like this would be a very simple thing for ford to put together prior to ordering time. That way I can have a more educated choice between soft top and hard top.

mandrew

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Missing the point and I threw a joke in there. Ok. How about this: Elbow resting on door. B Pillar is gonna mess that up. All I was getting at was it is very far forward. Feel free to show me pictures of 2 doors with B pillars or proper mirror placement or other work arounds.

At the end of the day, this guy’s face is pretty close to the B pillar. I haven’t had a vehicle like that ever. Maybe It’s common. For me, it seems strange.
I think in the end people are just confused as to why you are trying to divide 2 vs 4 door owners? Both have their advantages/disadvantages. Let's all buy what suits us and go hang out together on the trail.
Sponsored