Sponsored

Please Stop Changing Your Builds or thinking of changing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
What if I changed my build and get bumped up a few spots as in I get my bronco earlier?
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope everyone changing their orders trying to game the system ends up getting pushed back šŸ¤£

Come on guys you've have 9 months to figure this out, orders are being scheduled and some of ya'll still don't know what you want šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you are tired of the posts about asking for advise then probably stay off forum. Just a suggestion not consent.
where did you get that from? Never said anything about being tired..i can do this all day...stating facts that you mess with your build you mess with the queue. If you want ā€œadviseā€ to stay with the bronco or not then youā€™re really not asking for advise, youā€™re asking for consent....see your definition of advice vs consent

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am locking this thread because itā€™s just going to devolve even more than it has. At the end of the day each individual can choose to modify their order or not, Ford after all gave us that capability. Would I recommend modding your order? Honestly probably not, I really donā€™t think itā€™s going to change when you get your rig by all that much. But thatā€™s between every future Bronco owner and their dealership.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.