Sponsored

*Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions?

Out of the options below, which rock sliders do you like best?

• LOD Off Road - https://lodoffroad.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-signature-rocksliders

• GOAT Fab (WITHOUT top plate) - https://goatfabrication.com/collections/4-door-bronco/products/goat-b

• GOAT Fab (WITH top plate) - https://goatfabrication.com/collections/4-door-bronco/products/goat-bron

Results are only viewable after voting.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks - I appreciate all the suggestions and pictures; it's been super helpful!

I've narrowed down the ones I like the most for my application, and have added a poll to the original post. Please take a moment to share your favourite of the bunch as I've narrowed it this far, but am indecisive as I like all 3 options.

Thanks very much!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of the ones without the top plate just look like ankle breakers to me. Maybe in real life, there's no way your foot can slip thru, but knowing the wife and kid .... I expect something like this...
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 1681589239895

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of the ones without the top plate just look like ankle breakers to me. Maybe in real life, there's no way your foot can slip thru, but knowing the wife and kid .... I expect something like this...
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 1681589239895
I never had an issue on my Grand Cherokee ones, but they were slippery... I guess it added to the rock "slider" component of it. In hindsight, I should have LineX'd the top or something.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big thank you everyone - I decided to order the GOAT Fab rock sliders with top plate. Appreciate everyone's suggestions and feedback, and thank you to @GoatFab (Adam) for his quick responses and assistance with placing my order this morning. Can't wait for them to arrive!

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1681589239895.png
This is the number one consideration tbh, once the wife started looking at all the options. She was like that ones a no and that one and etc... the LOD and JCR were the only 2 she was like I wont break my ankle on them. Sucks that so many have top plates with holes or open areas in the design.
Sponsored