Sponsored

*Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions?

Out of the options below, which rock sliders do you like best?

• LOD Off Road - https://lodoffroad.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-signature-rocksliders

• GOAT Fab (WITHOUT top plate) - https://goatfabrication.com/collections/4-door-bronco/products/goat-b

• GOAT Fab (WITH top plate) - https://goatfabrication.com/collections/4-door-bronco/products/goat-bron

Results are only viewable after voting.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really haven’t been following any aftermarket rock rails or sliders, but am wondering if there’s any out there similar to the ones shown below? These were from Chief, a company out of Australia. I loved these sliders on my Grand Cherokee, and hoping there may be a very similar design out there for the Bronco.

Looking for similar design and good quality. Bonus points for pictures and/or reviews if you have a pair on your Bronco.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? IMG_6403

Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? IMG_6402

Edit: For the updated poll, here are pictures of the three options:

Option #1:

LOD Offroad

Option #2:

GOAT Fabrications

Option #3:

GOAT Fabrication with Top Plate

Sponsored

Last edited:

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the LOD and have been very happy with them. Get compliments all the time on them.

Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 20230325_193154

LOD Sliders

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the LOD and have been very happy with them. Get compliments all the time on them.

Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 20230325_193154

LOD Sliders
Those look great! This is very similar to what I was looking for - Thank you.

For the installation, I assume it's a direct bolt on replacement, using the factory holes from the OEM rock rails?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Goat Fabrications https://goatfabrication.com

Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? GOATRS4D-C_5000x
Dang... I like these a lot too! I'm only slightly leaning towards the other one posted due to it would likely stop more rocks from kicking up on the doors. But I'll keep noodling this - Were these ones direct bolt on where the OEM rock rails were mounted?

Thank you!

Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang... I like these a lot too! I'm only slightly leaning towards the other one posted due to it would likely stop more rocks from kicking up on the doors. But I'll keep noodling this - Were these ones direct bolt on where the OEM rock rails were mounted?

Thank you!
Another for Goat, you can order with top plates like mine. They’re sub-body mounted, but the mounts are stout. They have several vids showing the abuse they can take, as well as several members confirming they can support the truck weight/abuse RL.
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 8974CA64-43B7-46FB-8DA8-AF8525BACD63
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? FAD377D1-998B-4AA4-A2E9-608C8E0DD86A
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? FF873F35-7F7F-4857-BE49-07E5F123F3ED

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another for Goat, you can order with top plates like mine. They’re sub-body mounted, but the mounts are stout. They have several vids showing the abuse they can take, as well as several members confirming they can support the truck weight/abuse RL.
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? FF873F35-7F7F-4857-BE49-07E5F123F3ED
Thank you! You guys keep giving great options! Now I have to choose :ROFLMAO:

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the installation, I assume it's a direct bolt on replacement, using the factory holes from the OEM rock rails?
The LoDs mount to the frame and are very heavy. LoD’s instructions have you drill a few holes in the frame if planned to be used for anything more than steps (which I assume is always a yes or you’d just get some body mount steps). I love mine but would also consider goat and rci if I were doing it again (I don’t think either were released when I got the lod signatures)

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installl was pretty straightforward and they are frame mounted, not body mounted so I feel they offer a little more protection/support than body mounted.

As you see there are quite a few options.
Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 20221017_162106

Ford Bronco *Poll* Rock Slider Suggestions? 20220606_183249

Last edited:
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How have these been with preventing rock chips on the side of your Bronco? How long have you had them installed for?

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The LoDs mount to the frame and are very heavy. LoD’s instructions have you drill a few holes in the frame if planned to be used for anything more than steps (which I assume is always a yes or you’d just get some body mount steps). I love mine but would also consider goat and rci if I were doing it again (I don’t think either were released when I got the lod signatures)
I also liked the LOD sigs, with the tight tuck and flat top plate, but didn’t want to drill the frame so they were 3rd place for me. Lots of good reports on those too though. I’ve seen several vids of Goat, RCI and LOD taking some severe abuse and landing hard on rocks etc. Can’t go wrong with any of these 3.
Sponsored