jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought this would be an interesting poll to see how far along you are on this neverending saga (for some).

Personally, I think I am done with my build, including the color. I may want to see a color or two in person on local dealer lots in the following month or two, just to triple check my choice. But overall, I am good to go.

I added a kicker to the poll, which is "Ford may add some twists and turns on pricing and options, which could change my build". Because, frankly, there could be some skeptical people that believe we may run into a "refreshed" build and price, where there is meaningful changes in pricing. Theres also a chance that we learn more about this GVWR thing, but otherwise, I would hope there's no more bad news coming our way, and we are OUT OF THE WOODS between now and January when we place our orders.

FYI - THIS IS A MULTIPLE OPTION POLL
Sponsored

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I still have some clarification items like Built In Nav, and Power seats, but generally I think I'm set.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need to see Velocity Blue and Rapid Red in person with that MIC top.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need to see Velocity Blue and Rapid Red in person with that MIC top.
How do you plan on doing that? ...Unless you have a late reservation going into 2022

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Want to see colors in person, if possible, but largely done with my build. Whatā€™s on B&P is likely final so while Iā€™m frustrated at some of the options, it is what it is if I want a Bronco early. None of it is deal-breaking so I can live with the limitations as my current truck is getting a bit long in the tooth.

My decision now is just internal. Can I live with a truck thatā€™s going on 8 years old and would need a few mods to keep me interested? Or do I trade it in/sell it for a Bronco and get all the new tech goodies?

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, itā€™s all about the availability of the painted top. After that, Iā€™m very good to go

Broncobrant

Badlands
First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did I miss something? Iā€™m thinking they said I could do a Badlands with Sasquatch as a manual. The configurator still wonā€™t let me do that. More than a minor tweak to me.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to try and see a Cactus Gray sport in person before I place my order. Having not seen this color in person is making me lean Oxford White and Iā€™m trying not to be quite as boring as I normally am. I also would change things up if pricing went up much. Right now Iā€™m just under my max budget for a fully loaded two door Badlands and if they bump up pricing I will ditch the Sasquatch Package.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Color is still up in the air, think the wife wants cactus grey though.

Still debating between OB and BL. Want B&P to fix itā€™s issues and clarify the whole upgraded transmission/engine thing. Is it only $300? Plus Iā€™m secretly hoping theyā€™ll change something that I like, like a 12ā€ screen and signature headlights on the BD.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you plan on doing that? ...Unless you have a late reservation going into 2022
Yup my reservation is MY2022 (or post September 18th). Hopefully that means I order at a later date next year though. To my knowledge, Ford has not clarified that yet.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty much ready to go on stock BD but need clarification on the rock rails. Supposed to be included but show as an option in B&P.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha. Agreed. MIC top boxed me into a Badlands with A51. There really wasnt too much to consider (for me), after the mod top announcement.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did I miss something? Iā€™m thinking they said I could do a Badlands with Sasquatch as a manual. The configurator still wonā€™t let me do that. More than a minor tweak to me.
Manual Sasquatch is late 2021 and wonā€™t show up in B&P until a later date. Many of us are waiting for Mansquatch.

Also need confirmation on if 4 door Base will be offered with manual because itā€™s not in the B&P
Sponsored