Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still waiting for when they say az plan will be accepted. Only rumor so far, but from so many sources it’s gotta happen.
Tom Holzer Ford is accepting A Plan
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer (Just saw the prior post, same dealer, Holzer) replied that as long as Ford offers it, they will honor it. They are paid a set margin on the sale, so typically they make as good, if not better profit on an A/Z plan sale (compared to a loss leader or really agrressive price on a retail sale). I have only seen a few special edition vehicles not offered on A Plan . SVT Mustangs, Raptors, Lightning PU kind of vehicles. Even then, it’s dependent on how long it’s available and market demand. I expect A plan will be available and would probably end up with another F150 if it’s not. The incentives right now on the current model put an XLT 302a FX4 at about $41k. I expect the Ranger Tremor to end up about the same with Z plan. It would be hard to pay $55k for a Bronco with less options ?? I am Z plan spoiled.

Last edited:

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer (Just saw the prior post, same dealer, Holzer) replied that as long as Ford offers it, they will honor it.
I’m sure it’s been mentioned at some point, but if Ford offers it, dealers don’t have an option of not honoring it. They’re required. Not sure if x plan follows the same rules though.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I don't know if Ford has yet informed dealerships that plan pricing would be accepted, Mike Levine has tweeted a couple of times that it would be.
Y'all - unless its a limited run vehicle AZ is always accepted.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp, I’ve had zero luck locally, as of yesterday I switched my reservation to Granger. I’ll be catching a cheap flight out and driving her home. Hope you guys have better luck than I did in state.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, I’ve had zero luck locally, as of yesterday I switched my reservation to Granger. I’ll be catching a cheap flight out and driving her home. Hope you guys have better luck than I did in state.
You hung in there much longer than I was able to. :LOL:

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I figured I had until the 31st. Cost of a flight from GRF to Des Moines is nothing (right now anyways, barely $100) and car rental isn’t terrible either, other than driving through Chicagoland twice ??. Either way the savings and working with a dealership as straight up as @Granger Ford has been is worth the trip.

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I figured I had until the 31st. Cost of a flight from GRF to Des Moines is nothing (right now anyways, barely $100) and car rental isn’t terrible either, other than driving through Chicagoland twice ??. Either way the savings and working with a dealership as straight up as @Granger Ford has been is worth the trip.
I am about 5 minutes away from switching to Granger as well. I do want to keep it local but geez the nonsense!

On the other hand, it’s a 13 hour drive from Iowa, there is a cool state park not far from their dealership to explore during my break-in miles, and on the way back we cross the Mississippi so could be a pretty fun trip.

Oh yeah, also a hassle free deal that is thousands cheaper. ?

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have z plan available (as soon as they verify in an official statement) so I’m no going to be hurting. Sticking where my original reservation was made for now.
Sponsored