Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation's at Royal Oak Ford too. I'm thinking of checking out Bill Brown Ford in Livonia.
Check out Tom Holzer
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also am reserved in SE Michigan. Have received zero communication from my dealer, so I have no problem switching.

Considering me as a in.

lets keep this thread alive as the offical Mich buyers group and see what happens.

The issue we are going to run into here is that LOTS of people in SE Michigan have A-plans and therefor have no need for a buyers group sadly.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I get Z plan still, I will probably say with my dealer, but I am willing to move the order if it makes sense. I think the issue you will have, from my understanding, is the dealers get a set margin on A/Z plan. Other than additional allocation For retail if they move more units, there isn’t a huge incentive to discount below A plan.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if... Granger Ford could have all of us Michigan folks buy from them and then ship consolidated to a central area.

So instead of us each paying $800 for a solo shipment to our door, we pay $200 for them all to be delivered to a parking lot in AA or something?

Then again that would depend on all our bronco's being delivered to Granger at the same time which won't happen

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then again that would depend on all our bronco's being delivered to Granger at the same time which won't happen
There in lies the problem that we have with group shipping...

We can hold them until truckloads fill, however who has the patience for that?

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, looks like a no go at Barber. They’ll honor any a/x/z plan, but said any non plan deal will stand on its own. Also said he views any lifetime power train warranty as only worth the paper it’s written on.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
About one month left before dealer switch cutoff. I contacted Borgman in Grandville and asked about a group buy, including a link to Granger’s offer. Waiting for an email back as to if they’ll have anything to offer. Has anyone else around west MI heard back from their dealer about this?

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nope. big fat ZILTCH

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately, seems to be the trend. Maybe because the MI market seems to be flooded with people who have axz plan available? Can’t throw a Faygo bottle without hitting a big 3 employee or one of their relatives...

Sponsored

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, seems to be the trend. Maybe because the MI market seems to be flooded with people who have axz plan available? Can’t throw a Faygo bottle without hitting a big 3 employee or one of their relatives...
so true. pretty sure over half the people I know are working for the big three, or a company that provides parts/service for the big three. Even a bunch for VW/Audi Grouppe since their HQ used to be in Auburn Hills.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our best bet is to just beg for X-plans from folks we know - or if you are really flush with cash, straight up give them the money to buy it at A plan pricing.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m still waiting for when they say az plan will be accepted. Only rumor so far, but from so many sources it’s gotta happen.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our best bet is to just beg for X-plans from folks we know - or if you are really flush with cash, straight up give them the money to buy it at A plan pricing.
Or just join Mustang Club of America for $25 and get X plan eligible. Just an idea, good luck. I'm catching a flight to Des Moines to deal with Albert at Granger. I stopped trying to find anything in Chicago area from these crooked dealers. The heck with them, it was a waste of my time and for $100-$200 one way 2 hr flight it's taken care of.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still waiting for when they say az plan will be accepted. Only rumor so far, but from so many sources it’s gotta happen.
While I don't know if Ford has yet informed dealerships that plan pricing would be accepted, Mike Levine has tweeted a couple of times that it would be.
Sponsored