MIC top
Heated seats
Mid Package
Fog lights
Trail controls
HD Bash plates
More color options
Wildtrak Badge

I'm starting to lean towards being in the " No Badge" Bronco camp and add Tow & HD bumper and keep $10,475 in my pocket.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the thought of Rubber flooring but in reality it shouldn't cost more. They sell striped out work trucks with the rubber flooring to keep cost down. But in the world of the Bronco they somehow convince you its worth more because you'll be getting muddy. ? Pay up B$tches.

Also from what I hear the Rock sliders are mounted to the body. Not good. Youll basically get light protection. Should be frame mounted for heavy duty protection. Better off getting a better aftermarket set up. The modular steel bumper ill give you. Thats good.

So in reality are you really getting more value with those extras as far as money is concerned? I don't know. Part of the reason I'm building a Base + Sasquatch. I feel like thats the best value for me and what i could build especially with better add on stuff.. Im only thinking out loud.?
The whole rubber floor “upgrade” is pretty funny. Idk I’m still debating just getting the floors coated myself since Ford is pushing us to a higher trim just for that essentially

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm starting to lean towards being in the " No Badge" Bronco camp and add Tow & HD bumper and keep $10,475 in my pocket.
that won't stay in your pocket, you'll spend that on after market parts....buy once, cry once and call it a day.....

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't quite understand the pricing of the sasquatch package if this is true. Why would i pay a standard price when i have already paid for the wheels and tires included in the cost? Shouldn't this be minus what wheels and tires or suspension your already get with the order?

NYCwelder

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't the 10sp auto come standard in the F150? So you're only upgrading the engine and the standard engine is also a V6 in the F150. I don't think its a money grab. I think the pricing seems fair.
No I played around with the build tool a couple weeks ago and it comes with a 6 spd auto if I remember right. You click to add the 2.7 and it tells you it needs the 10 spd added you click ok. The price goes up the $975 or whatever and that includes the engine and transmission.... this is a giant money grab from Ford doesn’t matter how you lay it out they know people will go for the more powerful engine and automatic.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Doesn't the 10sp auto come standard in the F150? So you're only upgrading the engine and the standard engine is also a V6 in the F150. I don't think its a money grab. I think the pricing seems fair.
Base F150 is an NA v6, bot the TTv6

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whole rubber floor “upgrade” is pretty funny. Idk I’m still debating just getting the floors coated myself since Ford is pushing us to a higher trim just for that essentially
The entire floorpan is different to promote drainage.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wrangler pricing is not a reference point. Wranglers are extremely overpriced
I can guarantee you Wrangler pricing was a reference point for Ford.

At the end of the day Ford is going to set pricing where they maximize their long-term profits.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71