First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think anyone guessing 8-10k was in the minority, but I just priced wheels and tires for 3k from tire rack, so 5k isn’t outrageous.
I still find it outrageous considering whatever trim you’re buying already has wheels and tires. If you’re in an outer banks trim for example, the standard eighteen inch wheels and 32 inch tires won’t be as much as different wheels with 35 inch tires, but it’s not like it would cost you 3000 MORE on top of the cost of the wheels and tires you already have.
Sponsored

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I apologize if this has been mentioned before but the 2.7l/10sp auto upgrade on an F150 is only 995 bucks (going from 3.3l/6sp auto). I don't see the justification for 3500 for the Bronco.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If they truly wanted to make their customers happy AND make money they would offer people more options instead of JUST packages. Some packages are good, but they take it to a different level! lol
My issue is that most packages don’t include
I still find it outrageous considering whatever trim you’re buying already has wheels and tires. If you’re in an outer banks trim for example, the standard eighteen inch wheels and 32 inch tires won’t be as much as different wheels with 35 inch tires, but it’s not like it would cost you 3000 MORE on top of the cost of the wheels and tires you already have.
on the raptor, upgrading your wheels to beadlock is 1900 and that doesn’t include a tire upgrade. Definitely cheaper way to do it than Sasquatch, but convenience has its price

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are only 10000

There are only 10000 so 160000 reservations less than 10% get survey
Yep that info has been relayed already...

but thanks

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So they added 6 more fuel injectors in the new 2.7 to try to alleviate carbon buildup. You can get a full set of Ford Performance fuel injectors for the 2.7 for $215. The extra cost still doesn't add up just because they added port injection.
you just dont add more injectors
Alright dumb question...

getting a Wildtrak and i want Lux. Do i also have to pay for the High Package too + the Lux?
No it's included!! READ READ READ!

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And I thought there were a lot of posts when I started reading.... which was around page 80 lol

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So they added 6 more fuel injectors in the new 2.7 to try to alleviate carbon buildup. You can get a full set of Ford Performance fuel injectors for the 2.7 for $215. The extra cost still doesn't add up just because they added port injection.
The dual injection has been on the F150 since 2018 (I have a 2018 F150 with 2.7 dual injection) I think the difference is apples to oranges. The 3.3 in the 150 is installed mostly for fleet use. The 2.3 is designed to be the mainstream engine in the bronco. Two totally different vehicles. Plus part of the cost is the auto tans. The 2.7 in the bronco is the high end option. If they made the upgrade $1k the 2.7 wouldn’t have exclusivity and most would upgrade and at that price point ford would probably not make as much money. This is a business aspect and the cost is justified. I don’t believe these are the final prices but even if they are the engine upgrade is the least concerning of the prices.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im just gonna put this here

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 20200827_092042
I'm betting there will be Broncos to be had on dealer lots next summer, and there will be a substantial markup. This is why we are having to poke dealers with a stick to see if they are alive.