First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't gotten anything from Ford aside from my reservation confirmation! Has everyone else that didn't get the survey gotten anything from Ford?
Nothing from Ford or the dealer?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure. OBX has part-time selectable 4x4 according to the spec sheet and it shows optional for the advanced on demand 4x4. Not sure if that is a stand alone upgrade or not.
I had thought that the auto include the AWD as well.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m almost 6’4” and if I was a 1/2 inch shorter I wouldn’t bump my head on the lift gate on the wife’s explorer.
Flats instead of stilettos?

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on invoice pricing and these survey option prices, I’m looking @ $53k including tax for a Badlands 4DR Manual, Mid pkg, with hardtop, tow, roofrack. Adding the 2.7 Auto Squatch pushes it over $60k. equally optioned 2.3 Manual Black Diamond is $47k a bit more reasonable but add 2.7 Auto Squatch and well over $50k. This is assuming you can get invoice pricing .

I’m kind of surprised by the pricing and makes me question what options are really important and how badly I want a Bronco.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAHA - I should have said 'Liftgate'

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on invoice pricing and these survey option prices, I’m looking @ $53k including tax for a Badlands 4DR Manual, Mid pkg, with hardtop, tow, roofrack. Adding the 2.7 Auto Squatch pushes it over $60k. equally optioned 2.3 Manual Black Diamond is $47k a bit more reasonable but add 2.7 Auto Squatch and well over $50k. This is assuming you can get invoice pricing .

I’m kind of surprised by the pricing and makes me question what options are really important and how badly I want a Bronco.
I’m ordering a BD and with Granger below invoice pricing this is where I’m at
2dr $35129
2.7 AT $3500
Squatch $4500
Tow $600
Roof rails $400
Before sales tax
$44129

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ya now instead of keeping my truck and getting a Bronco I may just trade my truck and get a lariat or something. I kinda wanted to be around $50k-55k but looks like it may be over well over $60 which is no bueno. Or I’ll just keep my truck and buy nothing, which if I don’t get the bronco that’s probably what will be the case.

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyway you can pick up part of the TransAmerica trail (TAT) on the way back

FYI...Baystate Ford is honoring X-plan pricing on the Bronco
Also... I just did the TransAmerica trail (TAT) Massachusetts to Vegas in my Hummer H3 Adventure series. With 33s and a rear locker it performed like a champ....

If you download the app Overlander for your return trip it will tell you all the free or reasonable priced places you can camp of sleep at.. Worked wonders on my TAT trip
If I do end up buying from Stephens in WV, I would love to find some *mild* trails to run on during the return trip. Where do you recommend picking up the TAT route GPS files? Do I have to buy it from the TransAmericaTrail website?

Would be great to see how the Black Diamond performs in stock garb.

Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just get a 2021 4runner. It's cheaper and more reliable.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I do end up buying from Stephens in WV, I would love to find some *mild* trails to run on during the return trip. Where do you recommend picking up the TAT route GPS files? Do I have to buy it from the TransAmericaTrail website?

Would be great to see how the Black Diamond performs in stock garb.
You can purchase the TAT GPS files either on the TAT Website or on GPSKevin site. I purchased from GPSKevin for approx 35 bucks. Then you can download the free GAIA app migrate the info into it and share the info across multiple devices. I believe that if you have another vehicle traveling with you they can simply download the free GAIA app log into your acct and you can share your map and waypoints with live tracking for both individual vehicles...

Also I would highly suggest that you go onto GPS kevin site and look for "studying the TransAmerica trail" It breaks down the trail by sections and you can look at the portion of the trail you are about to attempt with comments and tips from people that have already driven it..... Have fun

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 1598622761745

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 1598622815667

Ford Bronco Potential Package (+ Sasquatch) Pricing Previewed in Bronco Reservation Survey Email 1598622864256

Last edited:

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs