Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello Bronco family,

Here are some photos of a new product we have been working on here at AGS Off-road. Introducing the Bronco Air-gate! We are looking to get some opinions from our customers. Would anyone be interested in a product like the one pictured below or would you rather have the mount built into a modular tailgate support? The version pictured below could be available for purchase much sooner than the modular tailgate support version. Both versions are still being tested and need your help to figure out which one to focus on more. Product pictured below is a proto-type and is not built to the same quality final production parts will be.

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Love it as long as I donā€™t have to cut Into the tailgate. Because rust and strength.

Warnerd9

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it clogs the filters once a year Iā€™d be surprised, thatā€™s based on my personal life experience changing air filters and related on trucks to cranes in plants in south Louisiana and they would be COVERED in dust, coke, etcā€¦
One trip to Baja clogged both truckā€™s filters after a few days. Depends on use case. I love this option but Iā€™m too weary of dust and water protection. I wonder if thereā€™s a way to reroute the filters to inside the vehicle?

Real question is where would ARB mount it? Hard to say if theircompressor would last longer under the heat by the engine or out in the elements?

Wmneill

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i saw this on a prototype Jeep and loved the idea
Will this also work with the single compressor too?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes!!! I love this.

Can you give us a price range?

Is the process to install it very involved? Ie do I have to run cables from the battery to the tailgate?

Clint Callahan

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OH. MY. AIR.

take my money!!!

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s slick!

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Genius! This is my favorite mounting solution so far āœŒ Looking forward to this when ready for purchase! Killer idea.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Bronco family,

Here are some photos of a new product we have been working on here at AGS Off-road. Introducing the Bronco Air-gate! We are looking to get some opinions from our customers. Would anyone be interested in a product like the one pictured below or would you rather have the mount built into a modular tailgate support? The version pictured below could be available for purchase much sooner than the modular tailgate support version. Both versions are still being tested and need your help to figure out which one to focus on more. Product pictured below is a proto-type and is not built to the same quality final production parts will be.

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
Hey OP...... Great Idea, but lots of Questions from the Group that we want answered....... Please answer "all" the relative questions. Just a thought for air line..... Use a quick adaptor and run the line through one of the empty lug nut holes. See if there is room for that to happen when you have the line on. It would be a cleaner look, and hidden.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One trip to Baja clogged both truckā€™s filters after a few days. Depends on use case. I love this option but Iā€™m too weary of dust and water protection. I wonder if thereā€™s a way to reroute the filters to inside the vehicle?

Real question is where would ARB mount it? Hard to say if theircompressor would last longer under the heat by the engine or out in the elements?
Excellent! Real world experience

so once (I assume youā€™ve been more than once, and I have been zero) you clogged both filters on an arb air compressor running it for days.
Where was it mounted ? You ran it non stop whiler there? On purpose or accident? I would think you would only need it intermittently

the other times it worked fine?

Iā€™ve had toclean crane and 18 wheeler filters at 100 hours, but thatā€™s been in some real real dusty plants and had to pull the housings apart as well. And the pre filters caught most. But even at 100 hours thatā€™s 200 uses of an equivalent arb compressor.

I love actual examples!

it would be tough, I think, for the arb to be exposed to too much water in the back

Iā€™d be willing to gamble. I donā€™t know anything about snow though

Last edited:

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco family,

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg
View attachment 383271
You know what???
Y'all better have an extra bedroom for me to sleep in. Because the wife is already pissed about how much money I spend on the Bronco. Then you show me this...... I hate y'all and where do I send my money?

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That right there is smart innovation. Adding it to my accessory list.

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fantastic use of space behind the wheel! Such a great idea and execution.

Gary

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Bronco family,

Thank you,
AGS Off-road
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3185.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3187.jpg
IMG_3188.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg