Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left a 1 star with some choice words - and they actually wrote me back today (noted below): Sounds like maybe the reviews are hitting them and making them stand up.

Response from the owner​
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently speaking with the customer in question, in efforts to come to a resolution.​

Where’s OP with the sad empty garage Christmas photos with the crying kids!
Sponsored

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update everyone: I just got a phone call from the GM, and he is saying he is not sure he can sell the car under duress, so he is asking that the calls and reviews stop, and he will call to have a discussion in the morning. He is very concerned about his reputation and doesn't want any bad blood between us. I did make what I think is a fair offer, but it has taken 5hrs for them to accept or deny even though we had two calls over 20mins long. I must add that while I believe he might be a genuine person these practices cannot be acceptable. I think it's only fair to give them an opportunity to make it right. In the end that's all we want.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Update everyone: I just got a phone call from the GM, and he is saying he is not sure he can sell the car under duress, so he is asking that the calls and reviews stop, and he will call to have a discussion in the morning. He is very concerned about his reputation and doesn't want any bad blood between us. I did make what I think is a fair offer, but it has taken 5hrs for them to accept or deny even though we had two calls over 20mins long. I must add that while I believe he might be a genuine person these practices cannot be acceptable. I think it's only fair to give them an opportunity to make it right. In the end that's all we want.
Aww, poor baby can't handle bad reviews.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, asshole GM.
Fuck him.
Full speed ahead.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He’s very concerned about his reputation….that’s the funniest shit I have heard in along time. Well, maybe that he’s not sure he can sell the car under duress…..yeah, that may just be funnier.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dealers only pretend to want to make it right when they get caught. The rest of their customers get bent over and reamed, while their paid online marketing company writes fake reviews.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aww, poor baby can't handle bad reviews.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, asshole GM.
Fuck him.
Full speed ahead.
Double your efforts! There's blood in the water.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don‘t let them take you for anything over msrp.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

‘Not sure he can sell the car under duress’ is funny. Funny BS.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tell him if he sells it to you for MSRP you’ll throw in an entire bottle of Tire Nitrogen……it’s apparently very, very valuable.

Sponsored

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best wishes to you and your family in getting the Bronco you ordered at a fair price. Im happy they are willing to work with you, but they are ONLY doing so because of all of the negative feedback. I left an honest 1 star review based on my opinion of the dealer dishonest sales practices and, as DFW resident, unable to recommend anyone shop there. I will not be changing my review even if you do get your Bronco, I feel they have to be held accountable and it serves as a warning to future customers of this dealership.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sell under duress? What exactly is he selling? They’re a delivery person.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Under duress. What an absolute tussy. Been a tough guy ripping people off for years but can’t handle the heat when pressed. Now he’s the victim see. That’s the world now.
Sponsored