Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Careful - Vroom has been under investigation for a litany of shady business practices, including failure to pay customers for the vehicles they buy, and abuse of temporary registrations for up to a year for buyers who never receive titles for vehicles bought through Vroom.

They offer higher, but you might just get taken for a ride šŸ˜‰
I have zero interest in selling, I was just curious. That explains why they have an oddball offer compared to others. I had heard of some issues with one of those companies but couldnt remember if it was vroom or carvana.
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. Not selling, just curious. Now I have calls and emails left and right from people following up on their offers.

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try Vroom & driveway. Driveway gave me the most for my MT Gladiator.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since mine is just now coming in around October or maybe even November (scheduled for 10/3), and the interest rates being horrible, I'm looking at Being A Trailer...

History shows they are selling high there, forget the dealer, you'll have better luck with a private sale for someone who "really wants it... And now", such as a broker working for a celebrity or something... Everyone making money on anything, even someone procuring the damn vehicle because they don't go into dealerships and waste time.

Hoping mine turns a profit and I'll keep waiting and get one when rates are back down, maybe even under MSRP, and hopefully with more chips and bugs worked out! Maybe hybrid, maybe with temp displayed on the AC knobs, maybe with a painted hardtop, etc...

This isn't a need, it's a want... I can wait. šŸ˜Ž

Of course, unless I drive it and fall madly obsessed over it while on auction. šŸ¤Ŗ

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try Vroom & driveway. Driveway gave me the most for my MT Gladiator.
did you end up selling to Driveway? if So, how was the process? They gave me a really good offer on my 2020 STi but not sure about selling it.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Used car values are dropping about 3% per month, but I donā€™t understand why when new vehicles are still hard to get. Iā€™m trying to trade a 2020 Chevy Traverse Premier with 70K miles, but my Chevy fleet dealer is only offering $26K after I beat them up. A new version of the same is $53K, this car should have a 60%+ residual value and be worth over $30K. He told me they are still sitting on the last Traverse I traded to them, and that used family SUVā€™s arenā€™t moving. People want the newest tech and features, so they are ordering and waiting if spending that much money. CarGurus is still offering $33K, so probably going that direction.

My buddy is tracking the value on his wifeā€™s Highlander, it was $37K in January but now itā€™s showing $27K. He wanted to get his wife into a new one when her lease was up last December, but they are 12+ months to order a new one so he bought this one out. It doesnā€™t make sense why the used values are falling.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Car values are falling because many people donā€™t have the disposable/discretionary income they had when economy was ā€œnormalā€. We all know this big vehicle price run up is not sustainable.

dahandel

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I just got lucky car max appraised my 2dr badlands for 47k and I decided to go with a random ford dealer who offered me 53k. Now just to hope they can get the title and send me my check faster then ford can ship my new bronco this month so I can have that profit for a down payment.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™m not sure Carmax values are always a good indicator. In getting quotes for my current trim Iā€™m selling for another Bronco, they were $16k lower than other dealers (and KBB / Black Book values).

Chris S

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla '18 M3 Perf & '22 MY Perf, '19 MX-5 Club,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I sold my '18 Model 3 Performance in August, its price was somewhat diminished vs recent highs as well. EV's aren't immune from overall market dynamics.

Hurricane Ian damaged tens of thousands, and maybe more, cars that will need to be replaced. We don't have excess inventories sitting on lots to fill that demand. I predict that will dampen if not reverse the current market trend of softening prices.

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

dahandel

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just sold my 2Dr badlands because ford messed up my order and my right order finally came in. Carmax and other online buying sites offered me 47k that I got for MSRP of 46k. The dealer Iā€™ve been going through offered me 50k. And another local dealer offered me 52k so I went with them. They have it listed at 63k when I stopped and looked out of curiosity. Iā€™m just stuck waiting on them to get the title so I can get my profit and proceed with my correct order šŸ˜‘. Iā€™m regretting not going with the 50k trade in cuz all the papers are signed and I canā€™t receive my baby until I get that check for the down payment.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I just sold my 2Dr badlands because ford messed up my order and my right order finally came in. Carmax and other online buying sites offered me 47k that I got for MSRP of 46k. The dealer Iā€™ve been going through offered me 50k. And another local dealer offered me 52k so I went with them. They have it listed at 63k when I stopped and looked out of curiosity. Iā€™m just stuck waiting on them to get the title so I can get my profit and proceed with my correct order šŸ˜‘. Iā€™m regretting not going with the 50k trade in cuz all the papers are signed and I canā€™t receive my baby until I get that check for the down payment.
Get a second loan for the down-payment and pay it off when the check comes in

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carvana offered $48k for $60k msrp 22 BadSAS loaded w 3,600 miles and flawless. (No, not selling, just curious)

then again given theyā€™re suspended from selling in Illinois and Michigan due to titling and registration malfeasance they probably wonā€™t be around much longer. They over paid for all the used cars they bought in the last year and a half and now theyā€™re stuck with them in a declining market.

Ford Bronco Prices must be going down. C7F561A0-7593-4652-AE29-A405226CDC1F
Sponsored

Last edited: