Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen a lot about priority code 99. What does this mean and why does it exist? Also, I ordered my Bronco way back in July and just now got my order confirmation. Why would it have taken that long?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Priority code 99 means Do Not Build...

OP
OP
Denny3297

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the factory designate this? Or the dealer?

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does the factory designate this? Or the dealer?
The dealer. What’s your build? Get it removed ASAP if you can. I didn’t realize what it was until it was too late. Not that I had a chance at getting a ‘21 but I wanted it off there and my dealer told me they couldn’t, because the MIC top, that only Ford could and that it would come off automatically when the ‘22 order banks opened. They couldn’t (wouldn’t) explain to me why they 99d the top when it came standard on the WT.
I called Ford and they asked why the dealer even put it on there and that they were the ones who had to remove it. The lady also said it should come off when the banks open and if the dealer won’t remove it then to call back.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Denny3297

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build is a Badlands, SAS, 2.7, LUX, MIC, and tow. Pretty much the most unbuildable Bronco there is. However I'm getting concerned I just wasted 3.5 months of waiting for reasons I dont understand. Why would my dealer 99 my order for that long?

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me know if they ever answer you. I get it that there were/are top problems but that didn’t mean mine should have been 99d either. Like- take that off and at least give it a chance to be built right? 99, they won’t even look at or get the order.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And I don’t think it’s even worth your time to try and get it removed until the new order banks open. Wait until then and when you replace your order make sure it isn’t on there.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build is a Badlands, SAS, 2.7, LUX, MIC, and tow. Pretty much the most unbuildable Bronco there is. However I'm getting concerned I just wasted 3.5 months of waiting for reasons I dont understand. Why would my dealer 99 my order for that long?
The dealer had another order they wanted filled before yours so they put yours on hold with the 99 code.

OP
OP
Denny3297

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I find out what my priority code is currently?

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build is a Badlands, SAS, 2.7, LUX, MIC, and tow. Pretty much the most unbuildable Bronco there is.
Only issue with that build currently is the MIC. There were tons of similar soft top builds getting October / November dates over the past month of scheduling.

I don’t recall the last time I saw any official updates regarding build constraints. I guess the MIC 2.0 delay got them fairly caught up on the other constraints.

Hell, that’s my build (minus the Sasquatch) too and my blend date is Friday. I got scheduled the day after I switched MIC to soft top and my reservation was like 2 weeks after reservations went live.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I find out what my priority code is currently?
Get an order summary sheet from your dealer. They should have sent you one when you placed the order so you could confirm that they had all the features you asked for. In the top right corner it’ll have the current priority code of the order.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One more reply
 Your order can absolutely be changed from 99 right now. I literally placed a second order in September (after the cutoff) with MIC and that order went through fine and is not 99’d. I wanted to get in ahead of MY22 ordering going live even though I know it’ll be a MY22 build.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Get an order summary sheet from your dealer. They should have sent you one when you placed the order so you could confirm that they had all the features you asked for. In the top right corner it’ll have the current priority code of the order.
My priority code is top middle and labeled “priority code”. My order code is top right. May not be the same sheet you are talking about. It says preview order on it and maybe it’s all they would give me since they fucked me and 99 it. Oh well it has the price and it’s signed by them as what I will pay. Not that that means much anymore.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My priority code is top middle and labeled “priority code”. My order code is top right. May not be the same sheet you are talking about. It says preview order on it and maybe it’s all they would give me since they fucked me and 99 it. Oh well it has the price and it’s signed by them as what I will pay. Not that that means much anymore.
You’re right. It’s top middle on mine too.
Sponsored